The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SJRABYTCHES
You act like me draining the lake is a problem for you? We all know that the lower the lake, the more excuses you will have about why your boat doesn't run. I am doing you a favor, so stop *****ing about it every time your at outback, and leave a decent tip for gods sake!
Only somebody in the Miami area with the same email tied to a body building site would think I still drink at outback....
Old 12-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Only somebody in the Miami area with the same email tied to a body building site would think I still drink at outback....
You were too quick with the sleuth skills, I was trying to stir some life back into the thread, too bad its always you Me and Wade, hanging on to the dream, I was sure Wade had it figured out in the first five minutes, I guess now our only hope to bring life back to the thread is if Joe goes back to drinking Johnnie Walker three nights a week.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Registered

Was wondering the same thing....was going to say lefty but the screen name is to creative for him....hhhmmm
This made it worth it, I tricked tbone long enough to give me a compliment at least,
Old 12-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
You were too quick with the sleuth skills, I was trying to stir some life back into the thread, too bad its always you Me and Wade, hanging on to the dream, I was sure Wade had it figured out in the first five minutes, I guess now our only hope to bring life back to the thread is if Joe goes back to drinking Johnnie Walker three nights a week.

I give you an "A" for effort...this thread is dead....Joew spent his Bday weekend cutting wood...just sad...
Old 12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Registered

I give you an "A" for effort...this thread is dead....Joew spent his Bday weekend cutting wood...just sad...
Well I am coming into town this week , so we will all pull one OUTBACK drinking night, and possibly get drunk enough to take Joew to Lazer Tag for a belated birthday celebration!

Honestly I cant wait, we need to plan one night off from the ladies, and pull a reunion! If not, this thread is worthless!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:46 PM
Registered

Well I am coming into town this week , so we will all pull one OUTBACK drinking night, and possibly get drunk enough to take Joew to Lazer Tag for a belated birthday celebration!

Honestly I cant wait, we need to plan one night off from the ladies, and pull a reunion! If not, this thread is worthless!

Let me know, I will be in Dallas durning the middle of the week.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Registered

Let me know, I will be in Dallas durning the middle of the week.
You got it.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:54 PM
Registered

Did you guys see the newest fast n loud

The Bandit 1 and 2 episodes The guy playing the sheriff has to be related to Big Andy somewhere down the line!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4vYLBHHNjA
Old 12-15-2013, 10:06 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep. Pretty comical
Old 12-16-2013, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am in! This probably was my most lame birthday... The sad part is, it was what I wanted

On the splitting wood comment, what you left out is we have a log splitter, a couple bottles of Jack Daniels, and some good ole country music. Not hard work, just good times.

See you soon spk1.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.