The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
Oh yah, no ring is in my future right now or ever. I will be lookin for the next girlfriend very soon. She will be long and preferably white with a lot of horsepower. She will also have to make a lot of noise so I can't her my present girlfriend complain about how Creed folded into her sister, and how she wants to get married and have a perfect life just like them.
Im pretty sure Tom telling her about how he plans to sell his boat, and settle into the perfect marriage, does not have anything to do with the recent pressure. .
Old 06-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
What happened at walmart, and what happened with Lazer? Did she ask about me ???

Looks like I am gonna be the owner of a Banana very soon I always wanted another project boat ... Hell I bet I can finish it for under 10 grand in under 4 months....
i think we know you have always owned a banana, this just isn't one to cram up your cram hole LeFleur.

You gotta put more base in your voice, I aint fallin fur no banana in my tailpipe!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone caught talking $hit about the Trouble Maker was not able to get some due to the lack of days she was operational. If ,However, you did try to get some, you would be crying in your cheerios right now due to the a$$ spanking handed to you.
You are a Puzzy for selling that boat. You should be more like Tom and never say die. Look at all the fun he is having now after 14 engines. He is never selling that boat now that it is running. You quit after 4.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy
i think we know you have always owned a banana, this just isn't one to cram up your cram hole LeFleur.

You gotta put more base in your voice, I aint fallin fur no banana in my tailpipe!!!

Yes I was going to mention that, but Andy is to quick. Nice going BigA
Old 06-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Oh yah, no ring is in my future right now or ever. I will be lookin for the next girlfriend very soon. She will be long and preferably white with a lot of horsepower. She will also have to make a lot of noise so I can't her my present girlfriend complain about how Creed folded into her sister, and how she wants to get married and have a perfect life just like them.
Creed has a Bed Bath & Beyond account now.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Im pretty sure Tom telling her about how he plans to sell his boat, and settle into the perfect marriage, does not have anything to do with the recent pressure. .
How does the PERFECT marriage not include a boat??

Thats like a massage without a happy ending... or Rambo 1 & 2 without 3..... or spending 5 years putting your boat together to sell it the day you get it running (sorry bud, that one needed to come from a friend)..... or owning a cruiser that you cant get any strange on cause your father in law owns the other half...
or having the only running boat in the winter only to have it break at the start of the summer.... or getting to work on the lake without actually being able to go on the lake.

What i am trying to say is why would a marriage without a boat be the perfect marriage, how would you meet the other married swinger's? The internet???
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

God I feel sorry for you poor S.O.B.'s ! Sellin your rigs, buying rings, marriage, happily ever after BULL $HIT! Soon it will be pontoon boats, I mean cruisers, family day on the boat, white wine spritzers, Tupperware parties, marriage counseling (because it's always your fu(kin fault! ) and last but not least no more Blow Jobs!

Unite! Fight like hell to save your Manhood! Or you'll be joining the other boat club on the lake...."Sip and Sail".

Grab that extra jar of Jiffy and grow a sack! At least "Rosie and her five sisters " never talk back and always like a boat ride!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Registered

Sorry I couldnt get to Eldorado Jacks,, I got a Frantic call at 10:00 PM, From the new management, that a "tank" was leaking a hazardous substance all over the process area,,,,,,,, So after a 100 mph drive, and every one of my guys were alerted and to the plant,, I found out the "Hazardous Substance" was you normal everyday drinking water,, one of their new brain trusts forgot to turn the fire water pumps off when he was done filling the fire water storage tank,, Hmmmm,, what does 5,000 gallons of water cost these days?? Im not sure if I can handle 30 more days of this.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Good to see this thread back on track.......
Old 06-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
You are a Puzzy for selling that boat. You should be more like Tom and never say die. Look at all the fun he is having now after 14 engines. He is never selling that boat now that it is running. You quit after 4.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.