Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know you were all worried about CrapShoot, and she pulled out of surgery last night around 11 just fine! Looks like she'll be back to her old self this afternoon! In lieu of flowers the family is requesting monetary donations in forms of gas cards or checks made out to Valero! Thanks again for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:42 AM
Registered

Anyone game for staying at the island next Tuesday night? Joe's game, Andy bring the Skank... and who ever else that can play hookie on Wedneday. After steak night, have a bonfire out at the island, texas hold'em, what ever? Kevin, IHOP with Debbie at 3am, can't get any better than that!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txlefty
Anyone game for staying at the island next Tuesday night? Joe's game, Andy bring the Skank... and who ever else that can play hookie on Wedneday. After steak night, have a bonfire out at the island, texas hold'em, what ever? Kevin, IHOP with Debbie at 3am, can't get any better than that!
Make Smores, get the guitar and sing Kum-By-Yah(check spelling).
Old 06-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Make Smores, get the guitar and sing Kum-By-Yah(check spelling).
Or you could do the same thing you do evey night.....Victoria Secret catalogue, lights down low, sittin in Scary Mary's bow, doin dirty things to your self all the while the only thing you have on is a JEG hat and your OSO T-SHIRT! I'm sure after some careful cosideration you'll be bringin' the marshmellows!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Registered

I will take your invite as an apology for you making the you drank too much signs, and laughing at my best efforts to convince a puddle fisherman, of what big game actually means....... , I would like to take this opportunity to thank Big Joe W. For backing me up, He had no Idea if what I was saying was fact or not,, or if maybe I had started talking shyt because of too many drinks,, he didnt seem to care, he backed me anyway. YOu tha Man! Jeff decided to wait on judgement as well, for that I am appreciative. What might have ended up the first ever brawl because of a fishing argument, ended in a few good natured jokes , and everybody getting along nicely.
Here is a post for Lefty and his buddy,, I forgive you Lefty,, but if you ever side againstt the family again,, I will Take you outtt!,

http://water.luxist.com/2006/08/10/t...-fishing-lure/

Please note the statement proving my claim, on other fishing lures that range from $150 to $1200.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
I will take your invite as an apology for you making the you drank too much signs, and laughing at my best efforts to convince a puddle fisherman, of what big game actually means....... , I would like to take this opportunity to thank Big Joe W. For backing me up, He had no Idea if what I was saying was fact or not,, or if maybe I had started talking shyt because of too many drinks,, he didnt seem to care, he backed me anyway. YOu tha Man! Jeff decided to wait on judgement as well, for that I am appreciative. What might have ended up the first ever brawl because of a fishing argument, ended in a few good natured jokes , and everybody getting along nicely.
Here is a post for Lefty and his buddy,, I forgive you Lefty,, but if you ever side againstt the family again,, I will Take you outtt!,

http://water.luxist.com/2006/08/10/t...-fishing-lure/

Please note the statement proving my claim, on other fishing lures that range from $150 to $1200.
I stand corrected ! But you have to admit it was pretty damn funny! And just for the record we don't HAVE to drink ALL the Long Island Iced Teas! They'll make more!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Registered

Pluck it! I've been reading for an hour....on all the action I've missed. U's some funny fools!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered

Now for my other response, as to why you would pay $1,000 for a fishing lure.

http://forums.sportfishingmag.com/sh...d.php?p=372891

$1,320,500

Now thats alot of zeros!
Old 06-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SPF: 100
Pluck it! I've been reading for an hour....on all the action I've missed. U's some funny fools!
Holy $hit someone crawled out from behind a rock....or the nearest Bed Bath & Beyond.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Or you could do the same thing you do evey night.....Victoria Secret catalogue, lights down low, sittin in Scary Mary's bow, doin dirty things to your self all the while the only thing you have on is a JEG hat and your OSO T-SHIRT! I'm sure after some careful cosideration you'll be bringin' the marshmellows!
Or I'll just Bring Scary Mary so I will have room to stand up and stretch out.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.