The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
i am pretty sure the only blower that car will ever have is you behind the steering wheel and the only butterflys will be the one's on you and leftys matching tank tops.................

but i do believe it will probably have a scoop on it, see if lefty got a buy two get one free deal at www.inoperativescoops.com when he got his
Did you get an extra boat when you bought from

www.inoperativesutphens.com
www.inoperativemariahs.com
www.iparkallmychitatwades.com
www.idontwantmaryandytoknowaboutallofmytoys.com
Old 06-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

351 equals small block.... but on serious note i am friends with one of the best ford guys around here and he can do anything with them and i know he has hundreds of engine and tranny parts. you might motivate me to get my 67 galaxie convertable out of the garage so i can kick your a$$
351Clevelands are big blocks actually. Windsors and marine blocks are small blocks. Thanks for playing.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Just got an email from the guy and he said that someone broke into his ebay account and sent everyone a second chance offer. Deal might not go through.

Have to see what happens.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
351Clevelands are big blocks actually. Windsors and marine blocks are small blocks. Thanks for playing.
what game are we playing, the one where i am always right and you are the opposite of right....... i will give you some credit there are alot of people out there as confused as you but here are what the experts have to say about it.

The displacement of the engine isn't why you label the block a small or big one, it's the actual physical dimensions of the block. Big blocks are significantly taller and much wider than their small block cousins, and the Cleveland block is most certainly a small one. The easiest identifier to block size is in deck height measure; Ford small blocks never exceed 9.5" and big blocks never drop below 10"... the Cleveland has a 9.213" deck height (which is actually shorter than most 351W blocks).

The 351C is a small block. The 352 was the original FE big block.

This all depends on your term of big block or small block, this is why they are called the bastard motor. Basicly they are between a small block and a FE.

clevelands are basically small blocks with a big block head design

Since the 351C has an even shorter deck height than a 351W, and the bore and the bore spacing is identical, it can still be called a small block engine

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 351 BIG BLOCK THERE IS CLE.WINS. AND MOD. ALL SMALL BLOCKS

"Thanks for playing"
Old 06-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Registered

Just got an email from the guy and he said that someone broke into his ebay account and sent everyone a second chance offer. Deal might not go through.

Have to see what happens.
you were the high bidder, make him close the deal or smoke his feedback score!!! that is why i hate ebay, they get offers after the end of the sale from someone not as disciplined as those of us that are ebay experts and then they start crawfishing!!! Ask him if he would have liked it if you where high bidder and did not close the deal...... that contract works both ways, he is obligated to sell as you are to buy!!!
Old 06-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

what game are we playing, the one where i am always right and you are the opposite of right....... i will give you some credit there are alot of people out there as confused as you but here are what the experts have to say about it.

The displacement of the engine isn't why you label the block a small or big one, it's the actual physical dimensions of the block. Big blocks are significantly taller and much wider than their small block cousins, and the Cleveland block is most certainly a small one. The easiest identifier to block size is in deck height measure; Ford small blocks never exceed 9.5" and big blocks never drop below 10"... the Cleveland has a 9.213" deck height (which is actually shorter than most 351W blocks).

The 351C is a small block. The 352 was the original FE big block.

This all depends on your term of big block or small block, this is why they are called the bastard motor. Basicly they are between a small block and a FE.

clevelands are basically small blocks with a big block head design

Since the 351C has an even shorter deck height than a 351W, and the bore and the bore spacing is identical, it can still be called a small block engine

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 351 BIG BLOCK THERE IS CLE.WINS. AND MOD. ALL SMALL BLOCKS

"Thanks for playing"
Actually a big block chevy is less than 10" deck height. 9.8" to be exact. unless you are talking about a tall deck which is 10.2

Now back to the Ford. The Cleveland is considered to be a big block because of the wider bore. Deck height is shorter obviously because of the displacement.

Therefore the bigger bore size qualifies it as a big block. You are correct about the heads though.

Again, Thanks for playing.
Old 06-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Registered

no. but i am changing my email address to andysboat@1/3themoneybuttwiceasfastasjeffsboat.com
Old 06-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
Drive back from jacksonville and blow another tire...Hope you'all had fun...I didn't
That sucks....any good pics? How was the weather?
Old 06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered

Actually a big block chevy is less than 10" deck height. 9.8" to be exact. unless you are talking about a tall deck which is 10.2

Now back to the Ford. The Cleveland is considered to be a big block because of the wider bore. Deck height is shorter obviously because of the displacement.

Therefore the bigger bore size qualifies it as a big block. You are correct about the heads though.

Again, Thanks for playing.

i am not playing anymore, you won. that carrol shelby and me are idiots and we dont know crap. you are the king of the world and i guess thats why you get all the hot chicks...........

asking you to put your shirt back on
Old 06-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

you were the high bidder, make him close the deal or smoke his feedback score!!! that is why i hate ebay, they get offers after the end of the sale from someone not as disciplined as those of us that are ebay experts and then they start crawfishing!!! Ask him if he would have liked it if you where high bidder and did not close the deal...... that contract works both ways, he is obligated to sell as you are to buy!!!
He is claiming that someone brke into his account. I was not actually the high bidder. He sent me a second chance offer. THe high bidder did not meet the reserve either.

The only thing I care about is getting my deposit back. The only reason I took the deal is because he said shipping was free. If he is trying to crawfish I will burn the feedback and will freeze his pay pal.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.