Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TOPPS
The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hloy shyt I cant believe I found a video of on you tube of what looks like trouble maker in her early days running very strong!

www.youtube.com/watchv=sutphen1ASBLGXe
Old 06-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=sutphen1MMgt3

Here it is again,, with the old paint job,,,, Wade would really love this,, too bad he cant open them at work.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Neither does any one else.

The current problem is that Trojan Man is scared of his old lady. She found out that he was out past curfew and put his balls in a bannana hammock. This caused him to cry. Buy u boys girl is allways on the thread, but according to him, he gets to do what he wants anyway.

No one elses girls, for those that have them - keep the comments down you dikks- gives a rats azz what goes on on this forum.

The real problem is trojan is gay and everyone is scraed of getting him in trouble with his old lady, so it has been toned down in the last couple of days.
Eat a c0ck gay1000man, i am scared of no woman. I was just trying to find out where she knew her info from so I could plug that leak. I am not worried about her reading it as I have nothing to hide, but I would rather all the papas girls not read our posts, and if they do, then fukum.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Hloy shyt I cant believe I found a video of on you tube of what looks like trouble maker in her early days running very strong!

BIP !!!!!!!! , that is one bad mofo !!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Registered

Here it is again,, with the old paint job,,,, Wade would really love this,, too bad he cant open them at work.
Double BIP !!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet Wade is coming home for lunch , just to look at those. They are great.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWEEE
Old 06-14-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered

baltimore's harbor tunnel is where i was at 2 in the morning pulling the boat back from new jersey when in the air of the night came on the radio, i could not have planned it any better. i am trying to find some pics, but they had the little yellow lights every 20 feet in the roof and there was no one else so i took up both lanes and came out of the tunnel probably doing a hundred, boat wagging behind me. i was whipped but that song gave me a second wind and i made it all the way to a waffle house in virgina, where i had cheese eggs, hashbrowns chopped, smootherd, and covered and raisin toast...... hmmmmm. i think i might be hungry i will see yall later! enjoy the videos. i am working on downloading the bathroom cam on the houseboat and since we have spies i will private message it to everyone. but since it was a meeting of the itty bitty titty committee i think i will wish i had paid the extra money for the zoom lense!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You sombittch, I'm going home early just to look at that.
Old 06-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Eat a c0ck gay1000man, i am scared of no woman. I was just trying to find out where she knew her info from so I could plug that leak. I am not worried about her reading it as I have nothing to hide, but I would rather all the papas girls not read our posts, and if they do, then fukum.
best way to plug a leak is to stick something in all the holes!!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered

thats awesome see if you cant find some of mine!!!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.