The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
Just got finished taking my forth heater for the day.... not good..
Had to stop 4 times on the way to Chorpus this morning. Almost fell asleep on the way back. OOOOHHHHH
Old 04-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Had to stop 4 times on the way to Chorpus this morning. Almost fell asleep on the way back. OOOOHHHHH
You sure you didnt want to just keep driving a little further to padre again, , You did have a keg in the back of the truck last I saw U.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
You sure you didnt want to just keep driving a little further to padre again, , You did have a keg in the back of the truck last I saw U.
I was i the wrong truck today. Besides I felt like I drank that whole keg when I woke this morning.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Can somebody find that damned beer truck that ran me over this morning? Better bring your A-game tonight, cause it's on! And the WOMEN are TOO DAMN MANY to count! Maybe with a little rain we may get some wet t-shirt action! And as far as getting turned down..kinda like baseball gotta get in the box and start swinging at 'em! ALL I NEED IS ONE! Got my homerun last night what about you punks!
Hey thanks for the save from the rich, hot chick with huge bombs that you didnt sleep with,,,,,,,,,,, no really thanks!!!

oh and can you explain the bases to me again, because if "homerun" is sleeping outside in a lawnchair while everyone was in the hot tub in there underwear, what is 1st, 2nd and third?

But seriously, i do sincerely appreciate the ride home, i would have hated waking up in a strange house, and having to do the walk of shame looking like a glazed donut and smelling like crawfish from some random chick.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Hey thanks for the save from the rich, hot chick with huge bombs that you didnt sleep with,,,,,,,,,,, no really thanks!!!

oh and can you explain the bases to me again, because if "homerun" is sleeping outside in a lawnchair while everyone was in the hot tub in there underwear, what is 1st, 2nd and third?

But seriously, i do sincerely appreciate the ride home, i would have hated waking up in a strange house, and having to do the walk of shame looking like a glazed donut and smelling like crawfish from some random chick.
Rule #147 never leave a fellow crasher behind.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Scully- "The truth is out there"
Old 04-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

557 posts with absolutely no point........Congratulations!
Old 04-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Its like a diary for a buch of guys.........almost sounds gay........nothing like a little ball bustin
Old 04-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

I did save ya! 2 husbands, 3 kids, 3 different daddies, and looking for number 4....the only way that HO' has any money is on her back! Just lookin out for ya! That piece of AZZ will cost ya 18 years hard workin!
Old 04-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by txlefty
I did save ya! 2 husbands, 3 kids, 3 different daddies, and looking for number 4....the only way that HO' has any money is on her back! Just lookin out for ya! That piece of AZZ will cost ya 18 years hard workin!
True story, she can get pregnant over the phone

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.