The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Plans are in the works to bemove the engines from both Scary Mary and Aristocat on Friday evening/ Saturday morning. That means that engines will go to Teds on Monday. Plans are to put them back in on the weekend of the 7th to have them running for poker run.

Management has taken the opportunity to increase HP yeilds.

THanks you for your concerns.

Management.
I am glad to see you have some what of a plan, please follow through with it. Keep in mind weather conditions. No fU(kin excuses on the Flag Ship Lake Conroe Poker Run
Old 06-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
And for the record, You have no room to talk until I get to 9 engines. I still have 5 more to go. THanks.
9 engines in 4 years...also was still able to use the boat. You go big guy, you will beat me in less than one year at the rate you are going. You should be proud of yourself.

For the record, My engine problems were rooted from exhaust issues, not lack of oil

NOW GET OFF YOUR FU(KIN AZZ AND GET THE BOAT FIXED

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 06-28-2007 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Topic of the day

The next Poker Run is July 14th.

This gives Jeff0001woman 16 days to get Scary Mary ready.

He claims he has been to busy at work. Althought he spent all night drinking with JoeW.

Then was worthless all day yesterday.

Here is my question. Will he just give up?

Will he wake up on July 9th and preform another marathon engine rebuild to have it blow up Friday night?

Does he need some time management lessons?

What do you boys think?
Hey Kettel !!!!

If I remember correctly, you had 5-6 people helping you at 3 a.m. the morning of the tow getting your rig ready for Tick Faw. Towed a broke boat for 6 hours, worked on it in the rain in a motel parking lot with another 4-5 buddies, worked on it in the middle of a swamp during the poker run AND got mad at everyone cause your rig wouldn't run.........

SO WHO SHOULDA GAVE UP AND HAD A GOOD TIME????
SO I HOPE YOUR NOT TEACHING THE TIME MANAGEMENT CLASSES!!!!!!

AND WHAT'S FUNNY IT SEEMS WE HAVE ALL HELPED TOM ON HIS RIG, BUT HAS HE EVER HELPED ANYONE ELSE?????
Old 06-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if there are any BIPS in there?
Old 06-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Hey Kettel !!!!

If I remember correctly, you had 5-6 people helping you at 3 a.m. the morning of the tow getting your rig ready for Tick Faw. Towed a broke boat for 6 hours, worked on it in the rain in a motel parking lot with another 4-5 buddies, worked on it in the middle of a swamp during the poker run AND got mad at everyone cause your rig wouldn't run.........

SO WHO SHOULDA GAVE UP AND HAD A GOOD TIME????
SO I HOPE YOUR NOT TEACHING THE TIME MANAGEMENT CLASSES!!!!!!

AND WHAT'S FUNNY IT SEEMS WE HAVE ALL HELPED TOM ON HIS RIG, BUT HAS HE EVER HELPED ANYONE ELSE?????
You are so right Lefty.....I am so wrong I want to be just like you when I grow up Too bad you had no issues what so ever at Ticfaw

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 06-28-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ouch
Old 06-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
You are so right Lefty.....I am so wrong I want to be just like you when I grow up Too bad you had no issues what so ever at Ticfaw
It's OK Tom it's only taken a few years and a FEW thousand dollars to get to a point so you can make fun of EVERYONE else whose rig doesn't run. So go ahead while you can and kick everyone else in the balls cause your rig is running for now. But I start saving your lunch money, cause the poker run is all day and I'd hate for you to run out of gas again !!!

Sure I had issues at Tick Faw, but I didn't cry the whole weekend cause of it! I was a man and I got my $HIT FIXED, I didn't hang out in my hotel room and make everyone else misserable....

Last edited by txlefty; 06-28-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to the regular scheduled program.....I'm back ho's.. Ready to hit the lake this weekend......

By the way.... how do I register for the PR July14th?
Old 06-28-2007, 11:01 AM
Registered

Its all part of this ridiculous sport we enjoy and it is inevitable that you Will have problems. I don't care what you do to try and avoid them they always happen. Case in point,look what happened to me last weekend.(I'll blame it on Jeff since he was on the boat when it happened) Very small problem but it kept me from running, but i still had a great time. So get the boat running and have fun isn't that what its all about.

oh yeah im on the look out for a 26 or 28 sonic and a buyer for my boat this winter spread the word.

Last edited by BY U BOY; 06-28-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
It's OK Tom it's only taken a few years and a FEW thousand dollars to get to a point so you can make fun of EVERYONE else whose rig doesn't run. So go ahead while you can and kick everyone else in the balls cause your rig is running for now. But I start saving your lunch money, cause the poker run is all day and I'd hate for you to run out of gas again !!!

Sure I had issues at Tick Faw, but I didn't cry the whole weekend cause of it! I was a man and I got my $HIT FIXED, I didn't hang out in my hotel room and make everyone else misserable....
Lefty, get off your fu(kin high horse. Jeff & I have been going at it since Saturday night. All I stated was he has 16 days too get his boat fixed. "A little jab back" These are jabs between Jeff & I. Let me remind you. Jeff was on my boat at Ticfaw. He was their doing everything in his power to get the boat fixed. YOU DROVE BY AND LOOKED THE OTHER WAY!

The day you step up and buy a boat that burns $600.00 a day in gas you let me know.

And since you feel like this is your business. I am the one who told Richard to get all the money up front for the TRS Drive. So, You like apples? How do you like those apples?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.