Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
how much has Travis risen ???
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=162037
Old 06-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sarahcooper
Trojan-man we need a wood fence and rod iron gate as soon as you can get your guys out. I don't want to look at our trashy neighbor at all. I don't work (in the summer) so I will be available any day.

Thanks
Times tough trojan man?????? You building fence now?

Congrats on your new home, you have all weekend to christen all the rooms, and the counter tops, and the tubs, and the floors, and the driveway before the big party!!

As far as trashy neighbor......... thats what you get for buying in diamond head!!! What are you going to do when he comes over drunk in his "French Cut, Brazilian style Mankini Banana Hammock" and wants to borrow a can of cheese whiz and play your atari until three in the morning every tuesday night???
Old 06-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

Congrats on your new home, you have all weekend to christen all the rooms, and the counter tops, and the tubs, and the floors, and the driveway before the big party!!

As far as trashy neighbor......... thats what you get for buying in diamond head!!! What are you going to do when he comes over drunk in his "French Cut, Brazilian style Mankini Banana Hammock" and wants to borrow a can of cheese whiz and play your atari until three in the morning every tuesday night???
Old 06-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered

Looks like Lake Conroe may get busy this weekend with everyone else having all the flooding issues! We may have one hellava raft off this 4th of July!

Everyone is welcome at my crib on Tuesday the 3rd for Walden's annual fireworks display. The band will start at 7 and play til 12. Plenty of boat parking !!!! I'm cooking fajitas, just bring ice and beer!!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
All of the flooding you are seeing in Marble falls drains directly down the colorado river into Lake Travis.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by txlefty
Looks like Lake Conroe may get busy this weekend with everyone else having all the flooding issues! We may have one hellava raft off this 4th of July!

Everyone is welcome at my crib on Tuesday the 3rd for Walden's annual fireworks display. The band will start at 7 and play til 12. Plenty of boat parking !!!! I'm cooking fajitas, just bring ice and beer!!
and a drum set and new guitar chord and my old skate board! Plus we may need some skirt steak, chicken breasts ( unless those girls from the dam last weekend come ) and tortillas!! See everyone there!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

bigandy, whose houthboat is on your avatar ??? why don't you put yours up there retard ???? No times aren't tough, I am just bartering my services for a 5 gallon bucket of chocolate chip cookies !!

And I barter my services for joew's old lady too for other stuff

Old 06-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
bigandy, whose houthboat is on your avatar ??? why don't you put yours up there retard ???? No times aren't tough, I am just bartering my services for a 5 gallon bucket of chocolate chip cookies !!

And I barter my services for joew's old lady too for other stuff

Why 'cause thats your banana boat...... king of the retards!!

You should trade your services for a five gallon bucket of shut the hell up!!!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey boatman22

what do you think? Maybe Wet Spot part Deux

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17212-en.html
Old 06-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Registered

painting sucks azz

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.