Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 02:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
painting sucks azz
Yes it does. But think of the money you are saving.

When you are sitting in your living room and it looks nice and then you have cash for more go fast parts. You'll appreciate it.

Can't wait to see the house. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Hey boatman22

what do you think? Maybe Wet Spot part Deux

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o17212-en.html
Wet Spot Deux......another fine boat...just needs some different paint...hell I'll let mine go for 89K and it has 572's
Old 06-30-2007, 09:36 AM
Registered

Hey Chad we may have to put a hold on the fence guy. I just found out we have an esment of about 12 feet and the neighbor said they are talking about running a dozer through it so i want to find out for sure before we put up a fence just to have it knocked down.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, Summer must be over!! I just got gas at Lakeview Marina and it was only $2.99 a gallon, thats dam cheap considering Walden is $3.99 a gallon!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

When will this fu(kin Rain stop???

TODAY: Our consistant weather pattern will bring more scattered thunderstorms into southeast Texas by the afternoon. Additionally, we will have more abundant moisture in the atmosphere as the weekend progresses, so the thunderstorms will likely be more widespread than they were during the work week. For today, expect a 60% chance for mainly afternoon thunderstorms throughout the area. Highs today will be near 88.

TONIGHT: Thunderstorms will wane through early evening, so by 8 o'clock tonight the vast majority of us should be dry. Overnight expect a few isolated light showers to develop along the coast. Other than that, weather should be quiet. Low temperatures tonight will drop to near 76.

SUNDAY: Additional moisture will work into the area from the Gulf, so our rain chances will increase to about 70% by Sunday afternoon. Highs on Sunday will be near 88.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-7dayforecast_640x480.jpg  
Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Man, Summer must be over!! I just got gas at Lakeview Marina and it was only $2.99 a gallon, thats dam cheap considering Walden is $3.99 a gallon!!!
I drove by IHOP this morning and saw a big Gibson their, I thought for sure it was the Skank. But it was not, also Louie should be unloading his rig as I type this. I am so fortunate to have a job that I work on Saturdays. Their is no way I would want to be on the lake right now.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
When will this fu(kin Rain stop???

TODAY: Our consistant weather pattern will bring more scattered thunderstorms into southeast Texas by the afternoon. Additionally, we will have more abundant moisture in the atmosphere as the weekend progresses, so the thunderstorms will likely be more widespread than they were during the work week. For today, expect a 60% chance for mainly afternoon thunderstorms throughout the area. Highs today will be near 88.

TONIGHT: Thunderstorms will wane through early evening, so by 8 o'clock tonight the vast majority of us should be dry. Overnight expect a few isolated light showers to develop along the coast. Other than that, weather should be quiet. Low temperatures tonight will drop to near 76.

SUNDAY: Additional moisture will work into the area from the Gulf, so our rain chances will increase to about 70% by Sunday afternoon. Highs on Sunday will be near 88.
It is bright and sunny here right now.
Old 06-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
It is bright and sunny here right now.
enjoy it now.....it will not last......
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-hourlyforecast_640x480.jpg  
Old 06-30-2007, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
bigandy, whose houthboat is on your avatar ??? why don't you put yours up there retard ???? No times aren't tough, I am just bartering my services for a 5 gallon bucket of chocolate chip cookies !!

And I barter my services for joew's old lady too for other stuff

My ole lady has several rules one of which is you must be atleast as tall as her and another is have some hair before she will talk to you. Well I guess that leaves you out..... sorry bud

Maybe if you buy a bigger truck the ladies won't think you are compinsating for something
Old 06-30-2007, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
My ole lady has several rules one of which is you must be atleast as tall as her and another is have some hair before she will talk to you. Well I guess that leaves you out..... sorry bud

Maybe if you buy a bigger truck the ladies won't think you are compinsating for something
you have been away fo 4 days and you start at the end of the thread????

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.