Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
WOW furniture sucks
Furniture shopping can suck a fart out of my a$$
Old 07-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

TBONE whats the word on your props. Can Hood fix them?
he didn't think it was a issue, have not heard from him
Old 07-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Furniture shopping can suck a fart out of my a$$
Dealing with them has been the worst experience. 10 days of being lied to about where some of the stuff is and when i will have it. Don't even get me started on the termite infested dresser that they brought into my house.Also I don't have the time to sit on hold for 30-45mins when i call.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
he didn't think it was a issue, have not heard from him
Good deal. Let me know how they turn out he is going to get my hydro soon.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Registered

Dealing with them has been the worst experience. 10 days of being lied to about where some of the stuff is and when i will have it. Don't even get me started on the termite infested dresser that they brought into my house.Also I don't have the time to sit on hold for 30-45mins when i call.
well........ put your purse down and start kicking some A$$!!

You are in retail, which probably makes you nicer than you should be, but take all those customer beat downs you have gotten over the years roll them all into one and get some action or some free shat or something....

If you put it on a card cancel the transaction and watch the little fackers dance to your tune then. If that doesnt work, go to their house in the middle of the night tie them and their kids to their beds ( dont forget the dog ) jack off on the wifes ( or daughter, whoever is hotter ) face and then set the house on fire. It will not get you your furniture but you will feel better.

Just my .02$
Old 07-10-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

If you put it on a card cancel the transaction and watch the little fackers dance to your tune then.
Just my .02$
BINGO

Did they atleast give you free tickets to the comets game???
Old 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy

You are in retail, which probably makes you nicer than you should be, but take all those customer beat downs you have gotten over the years roll them all into one and get some action or some free shat or something....

If you put it on a card cancel the transaction and watch the little fackers dance to your tune then. If that doesnt work, go to their house in the middle of the night tie them and their kids to their beds ( dont forget the dog ) jack off on the wifes ( or daughter, whoever is hotter ) face and then set the house on fire. It will not get you your furniture but you will feel better.

Just my .02$
I just got back from there and needless to say it was just delivered to the house and i had a nice talk with several managers. Andy your right i was nicer than i should have been since i am in retail. I am expecting a call from corporate for my free chit. Should now sometime today.They will also get a bill from my exterminator for the fumigation.

Its not the fact that i did not get my furniture its the fact that i was lied to reputedly. The one lie that pushed me over the edge was when they told me it was to dangerous to drive in the rain and they are waiting for it to stop. I called back and spoke to someone else who told me the delivery people were already back at the warehouse for the day at 6pm and i was on the phone at 8:45 with customer service and they were telling me its on the truck on the way to my house.

I know how it is from being in the same type of business. Just tell the fu(king truth thats all i wanted.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You mean you didn't get it "TODAY"

We ordered a coffee and sofa table from Bels...wife went to pick it up yesterday and it was in a box and had to be put together I told her to cancel that I was not gonna put it together. Guess what
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatman22
You mean you didn't get it "TODAY"

We ordered a coffee and sofa table from Bels...wife went to pick it up yesterday and it was in a box and had to be put together I told her to cancel that I was not gonna put it together. Guess what
I don't put chit together
Old 07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Registered

By U are you comming this weekend?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.