The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spk1
Whats the word on leftys drive?
Looks like the drive was never filled with oil! And a whole lot of finger pointing! The upper gear litterally melted in the case. I made an emergency, 4 pm run to Victory Marine in League City and found all the gears I need......I HOPE ! Drive was built last night, they are pressure testing it as we speak and if alls good, washed waxed and in the water by 2 pm......So I'm crossing my fingers! And I've learned a lesson! NO MORE HATERAID! So if any of you fools need any help! Just call me and I'll be there with bells on!

Hope everyone's chit runs great and everyone has a great and safe Poker Run! See ya'll on the water!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txlefty
Looks like the drive was never filled with oil! And a whole lot of finger pointing! The upper gear litterally melted in the case. I made an emergency, 4 pm run to Victory Marine in League City and found all the gears I need......I HOPE ! Drive was built last night, they are pressure testing it as we speak and if alls good, washed waxed and in the water by 2 pm......So I'm crossing my fingers! And I've learned a lesson! NO MORE HATERAID! So if any of you fools need any help! Just call me and I'll be there with bells on!

Hope everyone's chit runs great and everyone has a great and safe Poker Run! See ya'll on the water!
Looks like Tom's gremlins have moved from my boat stall donw to Lefty's. Colter, you might want to change stalls, your next in line.

Lefty, I need mine washed and waxed, but please don't wear the bells.

Last edited by jeff1000man; 07-13-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:16 AM
Registered

I just hired a witch doctor to come a scare away the gremilins out of my stall! I don't care where they go, as long as they leave!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txlefty

Oil is so over rated Thanks for the help stuffin the bags last night
Old 07-13-2007, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, guys I have never been to conroe accept for tennis tournaments at walden. so I have no clue where the locations you guys are talking about are, the topps website doesn't have much info about times or locations either. I take tonns of digital pictures and you guys are free to print them 8x10 or larger if I can actually get out there, so please give me some directions to these places. maybe even a map

Ernie
Old 07-13-2007, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is the map from the TP&W.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-lake-conroe.jpg  
Old 07-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TopSpin80
Ok, guys I have never been to conroe accept for tennis tournaments at walden. so I have no clue where the locations you guys are talking about are, the topps website doesn't have much info about times or locations either. I take tonns of digital pictures and you guys are free to print them 8x10 or larger if I can actually get out there, so please give me some directions to these places. maybe even a map

Ernie
OK Ernie your scaring me!! You bust our balls about boating and you go to TENNIS TOURNAMENTS????? You have definately lost some cool points there!

Papas is the starting place and lunch stop. It's on 105 going towards Walden, behind the Jack-n-Box.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ok I'm ready to get his party going.......What time are we meeting at Papas this afternoon for the before PR party?
Old 07-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
Ok I'm ready to get his party going.......What time are we meeting at Papas this afternoon for the before PR party?
I will be everywhere .........call me
Old 07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
Registered

Tom send me the Press release so I can forward it to the Courier. It looks like we can get some coverage! Let me know if you need anything!

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.