The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boatman22
Made it back from LOTO with no flats or blow-outs i have to say you-all missed a great PR. party Cove lived up to it's name
Glad to hear you had a good time. Sorry I missed you last week before you left. Been busy with work and no time for boat anyway.

Found out last night it looks like I can probably fix it without pulling engines.

Don't be a baby, an come out this weekend. Just put the buckets in the yard. Those trees will grow fine.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone ready for the rest of the Dirty Pirate Skanktuary Peanut Butter Cruise? Or have you figured out the story?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Anyone ready for the rest of the Dirty Pirate Skanktuary Peanut Butter Cruise? Or have you figured out the story?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

i know how it ends, while i am asleep baldwick homes and your girlfriend put peanut butter on my hairy crack and the dog licks it off.... it would have been better if they would have pulled my pants down and your old lady had licked it off my shaft but what can i do i was asleep... Baldwick, is that all you got some 8 year old pics.

remember i have your old phone, which means i have pics of your current girlfriend... so when you all start getting tshirts made i have an idea for one too, let me know when we are ready to order biatches.

Still ttrying to decide, school girl tied up or naked on the picnic table, HMMMMMMMMM.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
i know how it ends, while i am asleep baldwick homes and your girlfriend put peanut butter on my hairy crack and the dog licks it off.... it would have been better if they would have pulled my pants down and your old lady had licked it off my shaft but what can i do i was asleep... Baldwick, is that all you got some 8 year old pics.

remember i have your old phone, which means i have pics of your current girlfriend... so when you all start getting tshirts made i have an idea for one too, let me know when we are ready to order biatches.

Still ttrying to decide, school girl tied up or naked on the picnic table, HMMMMMMMMM.

DAMN!!!!

Old 07-31-2007, 11:37 AM
Registered

Dude, he musta gotten those from Hannah !!! I don't even know what the hell i did with those pics, that was like 4 houses ago. I am sure you don't have any pics on that phone, I know I erased everything, so nice try big guy. What are you ***$ doing on OSO when you should be tearing up lake tahoe ???????
Old 07-31-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8MDN***fT4
Old 07-31-2007, 12:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

This is funny: Hitman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0CdnUKGmMA
Old 07-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Registered

Didn't you try several times to hook up with no luck?

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.