The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Where have you been azzclown. Did you give candyman the all day sucker?
Ya, you ought to see him he looks like a glazed donut.......

nasty little ATM machine that one is!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
yes...one day I aspire to be cool enough to go to destin

But until then, I guess I will have to just keep my dirtiness here.
i think most of the girls there already have the "drip" you should stay here and continue to share your funk with the locals

Who did tbone take with him to pull him to all the stops???
Old 08-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigandy
Ya, you ought to see her she looks like a glazed donut.......

nasty little ATM machine that one is!!!
Easy Killer, Marryanne puts up with a lot but she might not like to hear about this one. I will let this one slide....
Old 08-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
I have been around I heard everyone was coming to the woodlands to party tonight because conroe is a piece of chit.....Anyone else heard the same thing ????

and has anyone heard from joew or spick1 ?? They have been MIA for 2 days now.......
Not MIA just hung over as chit..... Something about drinking until 8 and getting woke up by Mike from Inland while I was passed out in the cockpit. I am never drinking again.....
Old 08-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
Not MIA just hung over as chit..... Something about drinking until 8 and getting woke up by Mike from Inland while I was passed out in the cockpit. I am never drinking again.....
Good thing the auto pilot lets that thing park itself. Or were you parked on the ramp?
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Registered

Ok, guys,, due to massive hangovers, and the threat of bad weather I stayed here,, so I spent the afternoon and night at the San luis hotel pool,, Its a good time,, so if the weather holds out,, you guys who didnt go to destin are all welcome to come and get drunk with a bunch of rich chicks,, by a kick ass pool , with a water slide,, a grotto, and two or three hot tubs, I'll be there all day tomorrow,, so give me a call if you guys want to come down.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Good thing the auto pilot lets that thing park itself. Or were you parked on the ramp?
I was the auto pilot
Old 08-18-2007, 02:08 AM
Registered

Oh by the way,, the police kick you out at 1am so the party will go to the beach or hotel afterwards. My nephew khai is here who makes a pretty good wing man in a pinch. 9yrs old, and the kid has like 4 hot chicks in the hot tub,, telling them how I have a big boat with a toilet on it, and bed,, and its reall fast,, priceless,, next thing I know I have an unlimited beer supply and a few phone numbers.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Oh by the way,, the police kick you out at 1am so the party will go to the beach or hotel afterwards. My nephew khai is here who makes a pretty good wing man in a pinch. 9yrs old, and the kid has like 4 hot chicks in the hot tub,, telling them how I have a big boat with a toilet on it, and bed,, and its reall fast,, priceless,, next thing I know I have an unlimited beer supply and a few phone numbers.
You motor boatin-son-of-a-biatch !!!!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spk1
Ok, guys,, due to massive hangovers, and the threat of bad weather I stayed here,, so I spent the afternoon and night at the San luis hotel pool,, Its a good time,, so if the weather holds out,, you guys who didnt go to destin are all welcome to come and get drunk with a bunch of rich chicks,, by a kick ass pool , with a water slide,, a grotto, and two or three hot tubs, I'll be there all day tomorrow,, so give me a call if you guys want to come down.
You sly fox.

I know one of those hot chicks staying there this weekend. She's not rich though. She is with her parents. Good luck. You newy independantly wealthy dudes have a good time while the rest of us pray for the lottery.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.