The B.S. Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Lefty tell the story about our favorite Bar tender
Old 04-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll tell you mine if you tell yours about Dustin! Something about he knows how to give the perfect head........

for your beer!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Registered

i love beer
Old 04-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Registered

Good news for Lefty and Jeff0000001woman

LOS ANGELES -- Same-sex couples who want to exchange vows in front of Cinderella's Castle now have the chance.

The Walt Disney Co. had limited its Fairy Tale Wedding program to couples with valid marriage licenses, but it is now making ceremonies at its parks available to gay couples as well.

"We believe this change is consistent with Disney's long-standing policy of welcoming every guest in an inclusive environment," Disney Parks and Resorts spokesman Donn Walker said Friday. "We want everyone who comes to celebrate a special occasion at Disney to feel welcome and respected."

The company said it made the change after being contacted by a gay couple who wanted to use the wedding service, which offers ceremonies at Disneyland in California, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disney's cruise ships.

The service offers flowers, dining, music and many optional Disney touches, from ceremonies in front of the parks' iconic attractions to having Mickey and Minnie Mouse in formal wear as guests. The packages start at $8,000 and can cost more than $45,000.

Groups not affiliated with Disney have held annual "gay days" celebrations at Disney parks for years. Company officials have taken a tolerant attitude to the weekend, allowing party promoters to rent out parks after hours and rebuffing religious groups that condemned Disney.

In 2005, Southern Baptists ended an eight-year boycott of the Walt Disney Co. for violating "moral righteousness and traditional family values."
Old 04-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Registered

Tom, I'm sure Dustin will be excited ! I guess you can dress up as Goofy and he can be Mickey Mouse. Let me know when you two plan on going, I hate to miss such an important date in ya'lls relationship. Just think ya'll be more than life partners, butt piarates, pillow biters, pole smokers, tea baggers, reach arounders, azz munchers, and just plain 'ol F-GS! You can come out of the closet! No more hiding! Just shout it out! Tell the world you like the bloney pony!

Last edited by txlefty; 04-06-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txlefty
Tom, I'm sure Dustin will be excited ! I guess you can dress up as Goofy and he can be Mickey Mouse. Let me know when you two plan on going, I hate to miss such an important date in ya'lls relationship. Just think ya'll be more than life partners, butt piarates, pillow biters, pole smokers, tea baggers, reach arounders, azz munchers, and just plain 'ol F-GS! You can come out of the closet! No more hiding! Just shout it out! Tell the world you like the bloney pony!
YOU FORGOT FUDGE PACKER AND FELCHER
Old 04-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

I WOULD HAVE JOINED IN EARLIER BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HATCH DONE FOR THE TF200.

I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH FIBERGLASS IN MY ARMS TO BUILD ANOTHER BOAT. CANT'T WAIT TO TAKE A HOT SHOWER AND DRINK A COLD BEER OR 12

ANOTHER GOOD DAY AT WORK ATLEAST I GOT SOMETHING DONE.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-h1.jpg   The B.S. Thread-h2.jpg   The B.S. Thread-h3.jpg  

Old 04-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
YOU FORGOT FUDGE PACKER AND FELCHER
DAMN IT! Thanks for the assist!
Old 04-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
I WOULD HAVE JOINED IN EARLIER BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HATCH DONE FOR THE TF200.

I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH FIBERGLASS IN MY ARMS TO BUILD ANOTHER BOAT. CANT'T WAIT TO TAKE A HOT SHOWER AND DRINK A COLD BEER OR 12

ANOTHER GOOD DAY AT WORK ATLEAST I GOT SOMETHING DONE.
Thats off a 21' scarab????
Old 04-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by joew.
Thats off a 21' scarab????
yes sir. why do you ask?

i just took about 50 or 60 lbs off of it.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.