The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:24 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You guys SUCK! The one weekend I have to drive 4000000000 miles through every desert on earth and you fellas plan something that sounds fun. I'm jealous. Wish I could be here to participate. Oh well, maybe next year........depending on if you biatches burn Jeff's house all the way to the ground or not.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
You guys SUCK! The one weekend I have to drive 4000000000 miles through every desert on earth and you fellas plan something that sounds fun. I'm jealous. Wish I could be here to participate. Oh well, maybe next year........depending on if you biatches burn Jeff's house all the way to the ground or not.
we don't need no water let that muther f^cker burn....burn muther f^cker burn.....
Old 08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont forget my 10%, it was my idea. and i dont know why everyone is getting so excited, do it every dam weekend!!!

me and wade are going to put the "HO" in tahoe this weekend next weekend its N****ille for the country music jamboree then its on!! any events this weekend or next just escrow my 10% in the form of a Papa's gift card!!!

Wednesday PokeHer Night every Sunday Afternoon
Liquor in the rear, poker in the ear!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
dont forget my 10%, it was my idea. and i dont know why everyone is getting so excited, do it every dam weekend!!!

me and wade are going to put the "HO" in tahoe this weekend next weekend its N****ille for the country music jamboree then its on!! any events this weekend or next just escrow my 10% in the form of a Papa's gift card!!!

Wednesday PokeHer Night every Sunday Afternoon
Liquor in the rear, poker in the ear!!!!!!!
If your stick her in the rear, stick her in the rear of a brigadere. Why would she want to ride up front anyway.

Anyone remember that chit.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hope you guys have a great......
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-495-i-have-huge-boobs.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=170144366463
Old 08-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

OK Here is the plan.

Talked to Perry last night and he is good with the idea even though he will be out of town.

Basically here it is.

Meet at Pappas at 10am

Quick meeting and register/ get money turned in at 10:30.

Leave for first stop at 11:00

Pappas will be first stop.

you wil make 3 stops ( announced sunday)

Last stop is my house around 1 pm.

I will announce parking arrangements during the meeting.

Buy in is $200. Unlimited hands and passengers can own hands also. THere will be 1 deck of cards for every 10 hands in play. Ideally I would like to see a minimum of 21 hands. This would give good odds of seeing some good cards.

Extra cards might be possible. It will be determined by the number of extra cards after registration. For example if we get 23 hands ( 115 cards needed) 153 cards in play plus 3 jokers. We can sell everyone an extra card as there will be 41 extras to go around. If this happens they will be $20. It will be an even limit based on extra crds. No one can have more extras available than any one else.

You don't have to complete the run to qualify. This should get the pot a little bigger.

Pay out will be top 3 play hold em to determine winners. You can designate a player to sit at the table for you. If we get more than 21 hands, We will give 4th place their money back.

1st place 60%
2nd 25%
3rd 15%

10% of the gross comes out for food.

I will put 1 joker into effect for a wild card for every deck in play. Jokers will play all the way. If there is a tie for 3rd & 4th they will draw high card to determine the tie breaker.

When you register you will get an index card with your name on it. When you finish the run, you will turn the index card in and pull your cards then. We will post cards as the day progresses.

Hopefully eat around 3. Play holdem around 6. Drink til ?????

Bring your own Booze, and bring enough.

Dinner is pork ribs, brisket, yard bird and whatever else I can throw on the pit. Bring cookies and dessert.

Bringing lawnchairs is recomended. I have some , but not enough.

RSVP through my email or PM me or call if you have the number. I would like to have a rough count on boats and people.

Last edited by jeff1000man; 08-29-2007 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Jeffro, makes sure you get ALL of the rules strait before the run and make everyone sign that they understand the rules or it might bight you in the a$$ afterwards. Just some advise so no one gets their panties in a bunch.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
Jeffro, makes sure you get ALL of the rules strait before the run and make everyone sign that they understand the rules or it might bight you in the a$$ afterwards. Just some advise so no one gets their panties in a bunch.
Sounds pretty simple. What is complicated and I will change.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:03 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Sounds pretty simple. What is complicated and I will change.

None of it sounds complicated. I'm just saying it's easier to work out the kinks and rules BEFORE the run. When you start throwing money in the equation the rules start to get hazie and people start to get greedy.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.