The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
None of it sounds complicated. I'm just saying it's easier to work out the kinks and rules BEFORE the run. When you start throwing money in the equation the rules start to get hazie and people start to get greedy.
Is your btchazz brother going to be in town and participate, or is he just going to candy azz through life?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wstultz
None of it sounds complicated. I'm just saying it's easier to work out the kinks and rules BEFORE the run. When you start throwing money in the equation the rules start to get hazie and people start to get greedy.
He is right,, its real simple to our smaller group,, but I bet some of those that dont hang out with us every weekend could get confused about our ways reall quick, so wade has a good point.

OH by the way whos bringing the above ground pool for jeffs house party?
Old 08-29-2007, 01:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
He is right,, its real simple to our smaller group,, but I bet some of those that dont hang out with us every weekend could get confused about our ways reall quick, so wade has a good point.

OH by the way whos bringing the above ground pool for jeffs house party?
Any of these idiots who can't understand the rules will be asked to leave and forfeit. Fu(k them if they are stupid.
I will explain the rules at the meeting before the run. Even Tbone understands the format. We all know that if we can get Tom to understand, anyone can understand.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have 11 confirmed boats so far.

Smooth Operator
Set it off
Crap Shoot - Maybe
Table Max
Boat Boy
Wet Spot
Mrs. Fast Lane - Mr. is on the gay cruise this weekend with the pink palace brigade
Wet Dream
Islander
Scary Mary

I have not heard from anyone else yet. I know Trent is out of town, and ruth and David are vacationing.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Any of these idiots who can't understand the rules will be asked to leave and forfeit. Fu(k them if they are stupid.
I will explain the rules at the meeting before the run. Even Tbone understands the format. We all know that if we can get Tom to understand, anyone can understand.

I did not 100% aggree...but simply don't give a chit....My poker run experience over the last 6 years is very liminted anyways.....
Old 08-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

isn't there a clear lake run this weekend? why are you guys having a conroe run also? why not just come here and atleast run close to Offshore with your inshore powerboats

Ernie
Old 08-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

and check out this winter project
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18377-en.html
Old 08-29-2007, 05:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by TopSpin80
isn't there a clear lake run this weekend? why are you guys having a conroe run also? why not just come here and atleast run close to Offshore with your inshore powerboats

Ernie
We don't want to make you guys look bad.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TopSpin80

Ernie
This poker run is for all of our buddies with all types of boats.....cruisers (with no generator), smaller boats, sail boats, anything except cats. They are disqualified because we don't sit down to pee.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Is your btchazz brother going to be in town and participate, or is he just going to candy azz through life?
yeah and make sure all the posts about organizing this event are deleted so no one can show proof of a governing body to sue if a tragic event happens. I plan on going cany azzing for as long as possible too.

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.