The B.S. Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yeah and wstultz takes it in the can
Old 08-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Registered

I heard that joew was having generator trouble all night saturday and that it really doesn't work at all..........

Old 08-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man

F.O.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Would you like that Coke in the can?"

"NoooooooIIIII"lllll take it right here's fine"
Old 08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man

Buy in is $200. Unlimited hands and passengers can own hands also. THere will be 1 deck of cards for every 10 hands in play. Ideally I would like to see a minimum of 21 hands. This would give good odds of seeing some good cards.

Extra cards might be possible. It will be determined by the number of extra cards after registration. For example if we get 23 hands ( 115 cards needed) 153 cards in play plus 3 jokers. We can sell everyone an extra card as there will be 41 extras to go around. If this happens they will be $20. It will be an even limit based on extra crds. No one can have more extras available than any one else.
ok, first of all there are 52 cards ( "52 card pick up" for example ) in a deck plus jokers, so 3 x 52 = 156 + 3 jokers is 159 not 153

2nd it costs $100 for 5 extra cards but a whole hand costs $200 thats good thinking. 40 cards left equals 8 extra hands.

3rd why have stops at all if all the cards are given out at the end, what are you going to do take the sales tour at Bella vita and register for the 13" big screen color TV????

4th can hands be combined to make better hands ( i hope not but i should be covered )

5th why on earth would you have wild cards, is the thought of playing regular 5 card stud make you a little excited so you have to put some JR high in to it ( which probably also excites you ) what if a wild card is drawn in 3rd/4th place instance you mentioned??

6th you have a contest to see who has the best 5 card stud hand to see who gets to sit at the final table to play twenty more rounds of (texas) hold em??? skip the first five card stud game, the stops, the registration and just go to your house, stand in a circle, every jacks off and the first three who cum on your neighbor sitting in the middle ( or Wednesday, they could play a hand off holdem to see who gets the honor ) and then let those three split the pot.

Jesus Chr_st your aggravating, its like playing cards with my little sisters kids!!!!

Oh and i didnt read must be present to win so some honest son of biatch call me and i will give you some cash and i will split the winnings with you!!!
Old 08-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Damn Andy, can you fit any more boats on your signiture block????????
Old 08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy
ok, first of all there are 52 cards ( "52 card pick up" for example ) in a deck plus jokers, so 3 x 52 = 156 + 3 jokers is 159 not 153

2nd it costs $100 for 5 extra cards but a whole hand costs $200 thats good thinking. 40 cards left equals 8 extra hands.

3rd why have stops at all if all the cards are given out at the end, what are you going to do take the sales tour at Bella vita and register for the 13" big screen color TV????

4th can hands be combined to make better hands ( i hope not but i should be covered )

5th why on earth would you have wild cards, is the thought of playing regular 5 card stud make you a little excited so you have to put some JR high in to it ( which probably also excites you ) what if a wild card is drawn in 3rd/4th place instance you mentioned??

6th you have a contest to see who has the best 5 card stud hand to see who gets to sit at the final table to play twenty more rounds of (texas) hold em??? skip the first five card stud game, the stops, the registration and just go to your house, stand in a circle, every jacks off and the first three who cum on your neighbor sitting in the middle ( or Wednesday, they could play a hand off holdem to see who gets the honor ) and then let those three split the pot.

Jesus Chr_st your aggravating, its like playing cards with my little sisters kids!!!!

Oh and i didnt read must be present to win so some honest son of biatch call me and i will give you some cash and i will split the winnings with you!!!
i have to concure
Old 08-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigandy

OK first since you aren't going to be there. fu(k off.

I will give you props on the math, but as the rules state. There is only 1 deck for every 10 hands out there. if there is only 19 hands sold then there is only 106 cards in play with the jokers. 3rd deck does not come into play until after the 21'st hand. Because 21 hands only needs 105 cards.

Second, I know there are jokers in the deck. I am only using one for each deck. 1 total for each deck, like it says in the original email.

You can not buy 5 extra cards. I don't see anywhere where it said 5 extra cards.

We don't pick up cards at the stop to avoid the "combined hands" that you suggest.

The possibility that there is a wild card card in the deck makes it insteresting since there cannot be combined hands.

Again, thanks for being that *******. If you would have just taken the time to think about what you read, you wouldn't have had to spend all of that time typing out a buch of gibberish that was all ready covered from the start.

and since we are quoting movie lines.

"Mox, your the dumbest, smart kid I know"

Last edited by jeff1000man; 08-30-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TopSpin80
isn't there a clear lake run this weekend? why are you guys having a conroe run also? why not just come here and atleast run close to Offshore with your inshore powerboats

Ernie
Why don't you bring your boat to Conroe, oh wait you don't have one.......
Old 08-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Registered

I heard that joew was having generator trouble all night saturday and that it really doesn't work at all..........

It is an on going battle..... And fu(k you very much for asking

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.