The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Tom, you need to talk king Richard into waking up in the morning.
he is scared, I talked to him earlier...he should be home by now if you need to pic up the machine....

Also tell skinny kenny i will be waiting for Nina Ross
Old 09-02-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
he is scared, I talked to him earlier...he should be home by now if you need to pic up the machine....

Also tell skinny kenny i will be waiting for Nina Ross
Waiting to what? Help him wax it?
Old 09-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Registered

on the way to Jeff's crib to burn it down......
Old 09-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

+ =

Hope everybody hada good time. Boodrogh and I have been cleaning up trash for the last hour. From the amount of beer cans, It looks like everyone had a blast.

Stultz Brothers and Andy could not have handled this party since they are lightweights. Good thing they were out of town.

Trojan-man's dad looked like he was having a great time on the lake yesterday. We saw him everywhere he went on the lake. There were actually lots of good looking women there too. Looks like everyone pulled their own weight and got some extras to attend.

Lefty falling off the bar was classic. Tbone trying to jump the duck blind like he was in an airboat was classic. Buyuboy falling in the lake in classic Williams fashion. Good job on picking up the slack. He didn't loose the cell phone though.

Thanks everyone for coming.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff,

Good times.....Thanks for all your hard work. One hellva good time! Next time though can we rig it so Louie can't win????

P.S. has anyone seen my boat??????
Old 09-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
+ =

Hope everybody hada good time. Boodrogh and I have been cleaning up trash for the last hour. From the amount of beer cans, It looks like everyone had a blast.

Stultz Brothers and Andy could not have handled this party since they are lightweights. Good thing they were out of town.

Trojan-man's dad looked like he was having a great time on the lake yesterday. We saw him everywhere he went on the lake. There were actually lots of good looking women there too. Looks like everyone pulled their own weight and got some extras to attend.

Lefty falling off the bar was classic. Tbone trying to jump the duck blind like he was in an airboat was classic. Buyuboy falling in the lake in classic Williams fashion. Good job on picking up the slack. He didn't loose the cell phone though.

Thanks everyone for coming.

Had a great time !!!!Thanks again....I agree the Stultz boys are not near man enough.....Its time for the pics to start flowin....Food was excellent as well!!!!!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Registered

Had a blast! My fall in the lake was refreshing. Food was excelent. My favorite was the bat wrapped with bacon

Kelly took a swim at the launch. Karma is a bit(h

Here are the only 2 pics i got yesterday.

Jeff did you get coffee this morning????
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-creed.jpg   The B.S. Thread-tom.jpg  
Old 09-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

I'm so glad i just spent the last 1 1/2 washing the boat so it can rain on it
Old 09-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Registered

IS THAT BAD
Old 09-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Registered

One dead, 4 injured in separate incidents
By Jamie Nash, Courier staff09/03/2007
Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly
Man drowns in Lake Conroe

LAKE CONROE - A family outing ended in tragedy Sunday afternoon with the death of a 35-year-old Stafford man.
Reginald James Comeaux drowned around 5:30 p.m. while swimming in Lake Conroe near the Piney Shores resort at the end of League Line Road.
"He and his sister-in-law were swimming across the cove when she heard him cry out for help," Precinct 1 Marine Division Sgt. Tim Cade said. "When she turned around, he was submerged and he didn't come back up."
Comeaux's death marked the fourth drowning in Montgomery County this year.
A number of people heard the sister-in-law's cries for help and rushed to the scene, Cade said.
"When I arrived, there were 19 regular citizens, unrelated, who were really trying to locate him," Cade said. "They said he was under the water approximately 15 minutes, so I called the Precinct 1 dive team immediately, and they were on scene not long after that."
Three of the 19 good Samaritans happened to be dive certified as well, he said, and assisted diver Jim Morris in gearing up.
"It was no more than five to 10 minutes before Morris found him," Cade said.
Deputy Tony Guy said Comeaux's body was recovered from water about 10 feet deep near where he was last seen.
After being rushed to shore, medics loaded him on an ambulance and transported him to Conroe Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 6:28 p.m.
"Family members indicated he was in good health and was a strong swimmer," said Guy, who said authorities do not believe alcohol was a factor in the drowning.
Jamie Nash can be reached at [email protected].
Advertisement

BOAT CRASHES ON LAND

LAKE CONROE - Rescue workers needed a global positioning system to help locate and rescue four people injured in a boating accident late Saturday night. All four were transported to area hospitals in stable condition, with multiple non-life threatening injuries but major injuries to their faces and teeth, according to North Montgomery County Fire Chief Bob Robinson. The boat ran aground and hit some trees just before midnight as the boaters returned to Cagle Campground on the northeast part of Lake Conroe in Walker County. Robinson said the driver, who was unfamiliar with the lake, was using a GPS to return to the campground. He said the boaters either got off track or the GPS system did not show the land, noting that sometimes the devices show a direct path to a destination but do not indicate land between the two points. While GPS may have failed the boaters, it helped them get rescued. The driver, Bob Fortune, of The Woodlands, called 9-1-1 on a cell phone, Robinson said. Authorities used the signal from the cell phone to help locate the boat and victims. "Frankly, that's what led us to their location quickly," he said. The boat was a couple of miles from the campground when it struck a point and ran up into the trees. There were no known witnesses. The accident location was not near any marked road, making a boat rescue the only option, he said. Fortune used flares to further assist the rescuers in finding them. "He lit flares three times, and we couldn't see the first two," Robinson said, "But he saw us coming around a corner and lit the third one, which led us right to him." The four victims, including Fortune's wife Pam and two friends, were still in the boat when rescuers arrived. Robinson estimated their speed at 35 knots or better, which he said was excessive considering that it was dark and Fortune was unfamiliar with the lake. He said the boat traveled about 15 feet onto land and probably would have gone 30-40 feet if it had not struck the trees. He said it probably would be ruled an accident and did not anticipate any charges being filed. The fire boat loaded the victims and met ground ambulances at a point that was reachable by a farm road off of Calvary road. Between the stumps and the hydrilla, the North Montgomery County Fire Department boat sustained considerable damage retrieving the group, Robinson said. It was the second major boating accident on Lake Conroe this summer. Around 3 a.m. June 9, a boat crashed into a bulkhead in the Bentwater area, trapping the driver and three passengers in the wreckage. Two other passengers were ejected but not seriously injured. The other four suffered serious injuries. Felony intoxication assault charges are being sought against the driver involved in the June accident. Jamie Nash can be reached at [email protected].

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.