The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
My birthday tomorrow biatches.

I guess the usual would be sufficient. Go to Pink Palace and get wasted.

Maybe I can put the boat back together tonight and tomorrow.
I have 3 B-Day partys to attend tomorrow
Old 09-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I have 3 B-Day partys to attend tomorrow
You should be sufficiently hammered by the end of the night.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My birthday tomorrow biatches.

I guess the usual would be sufficient. Go to Pink Palace and get wasted.

Maybe I can put the boat back together tonight and tomorrow.
Happy birfday, Let us know how that goes and be sure to take pictures!
Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Registered

Fu(k Southwest airlines......

Southwest Airlines stands behind a flight attendant's decision to confront a passenger about her "revealing" clothing for wearing a white denim miniskirt, high-heel sandals and a sweater over a tank top.

The employee was responding to a complaint raised by another employee about the clothing of Kyla Ebbert, a college student and Hooters waitress.

"We don't feel like our employee was in the wrong," Chris Mainz, a spokesman for Southwest Airlines, told FOXNews.com. "Our employee addressed the situation with the customer and they were able to find a compromise."

Mainz said another employee approached the flight attendant with objections to Ebbert's outfit. The flight attendant then brought those concerns to Ebbert and asked her to adjust her clothes to be less revealing.

Ebbert said a male flight attendant approached her two months ago after she had taken her seat and asked her to change her outfit, according to a report.

"I asked him what part of my outfit was offensive," Ebbert told the San Diego Union-Tribune. "The shirt? The skirt? And he said, 'The whole thing.'"

A photo of what Ebbert was wearing appeared in a column in the San Diego Union-Tribune.

"Based on reports by employees, it was very similar," Mainz said about the clothing worn by Ebbert in the photo. "It does seem to fit the description."

Click here to read more about the story.

Ebbert said she was lightly dressed after a same-day trip to Tucson, Ariz., and back for a doctor's appointment. The weather forecast called for temperatures between 100 and 110 that day.

The airline asked Ebbert to go home, change her clothes and return for a later flight, but she refused, according to the report. Despite the back-and-forth, the airline relented.
Attached Thumbnails The B.S. Thread-1_61_ebbert_kyla.jpg  
Old 09-07-2007, 01:29 PM
Registered

Fu(k Southwest airlines......

Southwest Airlines stands behind a flight attendant's decision to confront a passenger about her "revealing" clothing for wearing a white denim miniskirt, high-heel sandals and a sweater over a tank top.

The employee was responding to a complaint raised by another employee about the clothing of Kyla Ebbert, a college student and Hooters waitress.

"We don't feel like our employee was in the wrong," Chris Mainz, a spokesman for Southwest Airlines, told FOXNews.com. "Our employee addressed the situation with the customer and they were able to find a compromise."

Mainz said another employee approached the flight attendant with objections to Ebbert's outfit. The flight attendant then brought those concerns to Ebbert and asked her to adjust her clothes to be less revealing.

Ebbert said a male flight attendant approached her two months ago after she had taken her seat and asked her to change her outfit, according to a report.

"I asked him what part of my outfit was offensive," Ebbert told the San Diego Union-Tribune. "The shirt? The skirt? And he said, 'The whole thing.'"

A photo of what Ebbert was wearing appeared in a column in the San Diego Union-Tribune.

"Based on reports by employees, it was very similar," Mainz said about the clothing worn by Ebbert in the photo. "It does seem to fit the description."

Click here to read more about the story.

Ebbert said she was lightly dressed after a same-day trip to Tucson, Ariz., and back for a doctor's appointment. The weather forecast called for temperatures between 100 and 110 that day.

The airline asked Ebbert to go home, change her clothes and return for a later flight, but she refused, according to the report. Despite the back-and-forth, the airline relented.
I guess that means you can't wear that outfit when you go to sin city.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Registered

Attention B.S. Thread members with sum nuts.......

Velvet Revoulver & Alice and Chains at the Pavillion the 28th of this month.....I got my duckets ......be there
Old 09-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Registered

Attention B.S. Thread members with sum nuts.......

Velvet Revoulver & Alice and Chains at the Pavillion the 28th of this month.....I got my duckets ......be there
dude that will be a sick show.

By the way thanks for letting me crash at your place sunday.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Dealer in FL just sent me an email and offered to give me 50k for my boat as rigged against this one.

I don't know anything about these boats though.

Told him I would take it into consideration.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:X:RTQ:US:11
Old 09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Registered

Dealer in FL just sent me an email and offered to give me 50k for my boat as rigged against this one.

I don't know anything about these boats though.

Told him I would take it into consideration.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:X:RTQ:US:11
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...play.php?f=203
Old 09-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
dude that will be a sick show.

By the way thanks for letting me crash at your place sunday.
no problem.......

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.