Tell me why I should join TOPPS >

Tell me why I should join TOPPS

Notices

Tell me why I should join TOPPS

Old 01-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Negative JayHawk, I was working on Saturday, drove by on the way home and saw way to many Baja's......reminded me of all the Mexicans at a Selena concert. Need to say I thought it would be funner to go home and drag my balls over broken glass, than hang out with a bunch of Baja's
it takes that many to get together to have a whole set of teeth, you should see the video, it looked like a cross between the 40year reunion of cut and shoot high school and the night of the living dead, the only way it could have been worse is if it had been karaoke night at papas, it was apparently bad dancing fat girl night and that was bad enough....

as far as going under the bridge at 90, they do it in the Keys all the time, if you can hold on to it, go for it....

i think its funny that someone brought a boat that goes faster than baja's own factory boat, but then again i havent seen baja take to many national championships ( or even participate in many ) so i guess it makes sense!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy
i think its funny that someone brought a boat that goes faster than baja's own factory boat!!
I didn't outrun Lucky 7's, but I did come close & I'd throw an a$$ whoopin on it now.
Both these were taken at Conroe & about 5 or 6 can be added to the speed now.
Attached Thumbnails Tell me why I should join TOPPS-conroe-jump-1.jpg   Tell me why I should join TOPPS-1020071259a.jpg  
Old 01-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Always Late
See if I ever save your monkey asses again!!!!
Errrrrr,, In that case,, the 34 baja really should be in the running for the J.D. Power award Going nearly 70 mph on an intercoastal that’s only a couple of hundred yards wide does a lot to amplify the perception of speed. The houses and docks fly by with startling alacrity. On the other hand, it was flat calm on the intercoastal, so a report on the boat’s offshore ride attributes is not possible.

Starting off at idle and working up to full throttle, there are a couple of points to consider. First is how noticeable the boat’s performance picked up once fully on plane––the hull speed doubled from 2000 to 2500 rpm. Next was the very strong acceleration between 4000 rpm (62 mph) and wide open throttle (68 mph)––in this rpm range, the engines are working at the top of their torque curve, and the amount of acceleration remaining above 60 mph was substantial. Running at over 65 mph, the boat felt like it was on tracks, rock solid with no hint whatsoever of instability.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JasonSmith
I didn't outrun Lucky 7's, but I did come close & I'd throw an a$$ whoopin on it now.
Both these were taken at Conroe & about 5 or 6 can be added to the speed now.
That sure is an efficient hull doing just over 90mph at 1000rpms
Old 01-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Registered

Notice all the people that Boatman and Always Late saved aren't saying any chit

tbone rode in on the broke a$$ beak on 1 engine, thats why he is running his mouth

boatman's baja planed out on 1 engine.....still the funniest chit I have ever seen, 4 fat arses on the front of the bow

Last edited by Trojan-man; 01-07-2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: all of our vintage boats are broken
Old 01-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
excellent point........never heard that one before............common wildcat......don't bring a knife to a gun fight

Is it still true that if you have had a cell phone in your own name for 6 months, you can purchase a Baja??
you might be able to work a deal on a formula only if the credik is right
Old 01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by spk1
Errrrrr,, In that case,, the 34 baja really should be in the running for the J.D. Power award Going nearly 70 mph on an intercoastal that’s only a couple of hundred yards wide does a lot to amplify the perception of speed. The houses and docks fly by with startling alacrity. On the other hand, it was flat calm on the intercoastal, so a report on the boat’s offshore ride attributes is not possible.

Starting off at idle and working up to full throttle, there are a couple of points to consider. First is how noticeable the boat’s performance picked up once fully on plane––the hull speed doubled from 2000 to 2500 rpm. Next was the very strong acceleration between 4000 rpm (62 mph) and wide open throttle (68 mph)––in this rpm range, the engines are working at the top of their torque curve, and the amount of acceleration remaining above 60 mph was substantial. Running at over 65 mph, the boat felt like it was on tracks, rock solid with no hint whatsoever of instability.
I second that, and we need to make sure they go on the trip with us again this year pretty please
Old 01-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
I second that, and we need to make sure they go on the trip with us again this year pretty please
I agree, the Bajas made a great run. I am confident that the 38 special will make the whole run this year
Old 01-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Trojan-man
Notice all the people that Boatman and Always Late saved aren't saying any chit

tbone rode in on the broke a$$ beak on 1 engine, thats why he is running his mouth

boatman's baja planed out on 1 engine.....still the funniest chit I have ever seen, 4 fat arses on the front of the bow
That was good chit.Holding on to the bow rail with one hand and a cigar in the other. I had to let go of the rail so i could do a jagger shot though
Old 01-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

And don't forget we are taking the BAJA'S to Freeport Bahamas July 4th week They will make it there and back...they always do

Quick Reply: Tell me why I should join TOPPS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.