Lake Conroe Storage and Info >

Lake Conroe Storage and Info

Notices

Lake Conroe Storage and Info

Old 05-19-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lake Conroe Storage and Info

Moved to Houston about a year ago from LA.( Actually from the Tickfaw, home of the 200). I am bringing the boat to Houston in a week or so and would like some information , suggestions, ect.

I need to get covered storage for 35FT Fountain. I perfer it to be on the water or very near by. What are the good storage places (cost, security), how is the lake as far as running conditions, atmosphere with fellow boaters, poker runs? What are the great hangouts on the lake? Does this lake generate a lot of lake lice?

Also my boat in Documented with the CG. In LA we do not have to register with the state if its with the CG. What will I need to do to be compliant with TX regulations.

Thanks

Kamron
Old 05-19-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

only waterfront storage i know of that will hold a 40ft trailer and be on the water, is old river road boat storage, lake is good and at normal level, you will need to register with texas parks and wildlife, papas on the lake is the place to be, and the "TOPPS" club of lake conroe is the gang... other suggestions for storage are mcaleb road storage, probably only have 60ft stalls left, ony about a mile from the closest ramp, and about 2-3 to another good ramp, on the water, you don't have to worry about anything, this ain't like leaving your boat in the tea like in the swamps
Old 05-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

105 storage is were alot of the homo's on this site keep their boats. I keep mine in the water at Inland marina. Both have well above average security. I would not listen to boat ***** because he does not have a boat and he takes it in the can.....My .02
Old 05-19-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by joew.
105 storage is were alot of the homo's on this site keep their boats. I keep mine in the water at Inland marina. Both have well above average security. I would not listen to boat ***** because he does not have a boat and he takes it in the can.....My .02
dido
Old 05-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Registered

Not really into to the hole (pun intended) homo thing, so I guess I am going to try Inland first. Actually I tried calling them all day to day and could never get them to pick up the dam# phone. I think I am just going to take a ride up there on Saturday and take a look around. May even stop in at Papa's.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mba1620
Not really into to the hole (pun intended) homo thing, so I guess I am going to try Inland first. Actually I tried calling them all day to day and could never get them to pick up the dam# phone. I think I am just going to take a ride up there on Saturday and take a look around. May even stop in at Papa's.
Inland like most of the marinas is closed on Mondays
Old 05-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered

BTW it will be nice to have a Fountain on Lake Conroe, don't really see that many of them around here....
Old 05-19-2008, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mba1620
Not really into to the hole (pun intended) homo thing
Then stay away from Jeff1000man
Old 05-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
BTW it will be nice to have a Fountain on Lake Conroe, don't really see that many of them around here....
Fountains are the lake lice he was talking about.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wstultz
Fountains are the lake lice he was talking about.

If it wasn't for Fountains you would never get on the lake....no one pulled your string trailer queen

Quick Reply: Lake Conroe Storage and Info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.