Notices

LBZ comes home

Old 04-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LBZ comes home

Originally Posted by Rippem
what level are you running the power pup on daily unloaded?

any issues?

Edge stuff should be out in June/July. Problem is not being able to use a level higher than 2 and have the Alli hold it.

the 650 lbs now stock is the upper limit of the stock Allison

500+ horse and 800 ft./lbs + are just easy bolt-ons away...

but it takes a 4K tranny build to hold it!
I'm running the power pup on performance...I tried it on extreme mode once and it was crazy...no issues on performance but only put 500 miles on it w/the pup...hear any negatives please let me know,thanks.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

do you go to www.dieselplace.com

all Duramax all the time...
Old 04-02-2006, 03:23 AM
Registered

do you go to www.dieselplace.com

all Duramax all the time...
YES,Awesome site!It's like OSO for diesels
Old 04-02-2006, 04:07 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by carrboy
YES,Awesome site!It's like OSO for GM diesels
yes it is!

It's a fast growing site right now in terms of membership, so there are alot of flashes-in-the-pan and "newbies" it seems...but the member base over there is a good bunch and quite knowledgable.
I've done business with a couple of vendors and members, all good experiences...yes...much like OSO.

If your out of Oswego...lets get together for some boating this season!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Registered

very nice, just what I'm looking for but in white or black
Old 04-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Registered

yes it is!

It's a fast growing site right now in terms of membership, so there are alot of flashes-in-the-pan and "newbies" it seems...but the member base over there is a good bunch and quite knowledgable.
I've done business with a couple of vendors and members, all good experiences...yes...much like OSO.

If your out of Oswego...lets get together for some boating this season!
Sounds great!!!I'll be up to A-bay quite a bit this season...I'm still trying to find out about slips this year at bonnie,they say they might just be doing seasonals(that will suck)...you should come to harborfest this year if you never have.

Last edited by carrboy; 04-02-2006 at 09:42 AM. Reason: typing error(user error)
Old 04-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered

carrboy,

Have I seen you at wrights landing launch before? We have a slip at Oswego Int june/july and then spend therest of the season at hutchinsons in the bay. Rip, where will you be this year??????
Old 04-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Registered

I still can't decide wether to pull the BS mouldings. They do serve a purpose, and up closer the look ties into the black plastic and chrome GM step bars, as well as the other black plastic on the truck.

I've de-badged other than the Allison/DMax emblems.

I guess the plan will make itself clearer when I get the body-color handles/bezels in.
Nice looking truck, get rid of the black moldings. It will look better without them. I took them off our suburban and it made a world of difference.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR
carrboy,

Have I seen you at wrights landing launch before? We have a slip at Oswego Int june/july and then spend therest of the season at hutchinsons in the bay. Rip, where will you be this year??????
I'm certain you have seen me then...trying to figure out your boat in your avatar...is it the powerquest 34 that has the slip where Smitty(w/31 sonic) & Timmy D(29 powerquest)dock???I have a 31 I was running last year...here's a pic.
Attached Thumbnails LBZ comes home-dsc00098.jpg   LBZ comes home-dsc00130-small-.jpg  
Old 04-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Troutly
Rip',

I agree with the lose the black mouldings. I know they serve a purpose, so is there any chance of getting them in red, or having these painted?
Umm,correct me if I'm wrong ,but he previously mentioned he bought new , smooth flares & had them painted red...in the second set of pics it looks to me like red painted wheel well mouldings... maybe I'm reading wrong?
Rippem ---- You can't get the flares in Victory Red from GM so I bought a set of new take-offs (the smooth painted ones) and had another buddy spray them. R&R'd the black textured ones.

Got out of that cheap, $300 total with paint...

GM wants close to that retail for ONE smooth painted flare! (in the available colors...so that would be + paint to have red ones.

Last edited by carrboy; 04-02-2006 at 10:53 AM. Reason: error

Quick Reply: LBZ comes home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.