Notices

Trailer Needed

Old 09-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer Needed

So Whos Got The Best Deal On A Bunk Trailer For A 28 Ft 6000 Lb Boat????????
Old 09-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Registered

Default Re: Trailer Needed

I don't know really . I have been looking for a used one for my brother who just bought a 23 footer with no trailer, and used but nice trailers are rare . My family and I have run a car trailer manufacturing business for about 10 years now but are hanging it up because the market is so saturated with junk that out sells us. A wise man once told me that you can have the best product on the planet but if you cant market it it ain't Worth a ****! Turns out he was right .I wish we had got into boating a few years ago so I'd have seen the need to build boat trailers instead. So I also have a 230 and I hate my EZ loader as it is not so easy every time . So we are going to build a couple of boat trailers and see how it goes. I inquired about a trail-master Vanguards at a local marine dealer and it was $5500 !!! But my Dad has one a 1990 no less and it is cherry loads great every time the first time and he drives it on . My EZ loader and 230 Chris Craft its like loading a horse ,Good day and bad days!
Old 10-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

there is a need out there quality northern state built aluminum trailer......they are ALL built in Florida......the shipping to a northern state (or Canada) is brutal if you want a new one
Old 10-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Registered

I also need a trailer....

I am curious where I can find an aluminum trailer that will hold a 36-40 ft boat. I'm wanting to purchase a boat soon but need a way of transporting it from Miami to my house in Texas. The widest trailer I can find only has a width of 102 inches. The owner said the boat is 114 inches wide. Is there a trailer or do you know someone who would happen to have one that can fit this type of boat? Please let me know soon! Thanks!!

Here's a link to a few pictures of the boat,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/42-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem