Notices

Need a boat transported

Old 04-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need a boat transported

I need a boat picked up on the west coast and brought to NY. It is a 32 concept on a trailer. Thanks
Old 04-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

Jeff Murray (bgchuby01) 909-*********
Old 04-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Let me know what they charge. I might be interested. We are full coming back this time but we might make another trip right after. It would be a different story if it was a Baja or something....
Old 04-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned

nashville bound, why does it matter what someone else charges? Don't you have your own rate schedule? As for the buyer of this boat, call my cell number 909-********* and I will give you a price. I brought this boat from the factory to the seller. The mileage from him to you is 2904. If you look at the concept forum you can see what happened to the other new 32 that was transported by someone that did not know what to do. If you ask anyone on this site about me you can not find a negative comment. I move boats for both Don and Paul. I do not have to see someone else's price and then cut the price. Remember you get what you pay for. I have been aware of your move for the last two weeks.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
nashville bound, why does it matter what someone else charges? Don't you have your own rate schedule? As for the buyer of this boat, call my cell number 909-********* and I will give you a price. I brought this boat from the factory to the seller. The mileage from him to you is 2904. If you look at the concept forum you can see what happened to the other new 32 that was transported by someone that did not know what to do. If you ask anyone on this site about me you can not find a negative comment. I move boats for both Don and Paul. I do not have to see someone else's price and then cut the price. Remember you get what you pay for. I have been aware of your move for the last two weeks.
Sent you a PM about a possible partial return trip
Old 04-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered

I would do it just for the road trip...... Its certainly not a business for me. Im 43, retired.... I dont mean to cause any problems......

When I was working I towed a trailer 6 days a week...... always with the best tow vehicles and insurance.

Last edited by NashvilleBound; 04-10-2007 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Hey Nashville Bound......I think you just gave bgchubby a bgchubby for you.....
Old 04-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Hey Nashville Bound......I think you just gave bgchubby a bgchubby for you.....
Old 04-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Banned

If it is not a business for you then I ask how can you insure his boat. If he pays you to tow it you are then for hire and need commercial cargo insurance. nothing personal. I spend lots of money for the proper insurance and pay to advertise on OSO. Also if you are not in the business you don't have an ICC or DOT number to haul hia boat leagally. sorry
Old 04-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

If it is not a business for you then I ask how can you insure his boat. If he pays you to tow it you are then for hire and need commercial cargo insurance. nothing personal. I spend lots of money for the proper insurance and pay to advertise on OSO. Also if you are not in the business you don't have an ICC or DOT number to haul hia boat leagally. sorry
Hes not gonna hire me so we can get over that. Im on my way out to help a "friend" and hes paying for my gas, hotels and food....uh....something like that. Anything I hook up to is covered by my insurance. I would NEVER be for hire..... gasp.... that would just be wrong. But to help a friend out.... I would do anything for my friends!

Quick Reply: Need a boat transported

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.