Notices

New Trucks for sale

Old 01-24-2008, 03:06 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Trouble is as an RV if you have a long boat, (over40) then you will be over 65' total which may make you over length, and with an RV you can not get an overlength permit,
I have an overwide/overweight/overlength permit for my coach in Fla, costs $20 yr to renew, mine is 75', no stated weight, 108" width. Some states WILL reciprocate with the Fla permit, provided it doesn't encroach on any federal limits since every state seems to like different values.

JH
Old 01-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Banned

true Jim, calif will not let it go.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned

Ok, we are ready, I will throw in the trac vision to the first two sales from me.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Banned

tt
Old 02-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Registered

Just left the factory. I can give 20 year financing on these. My new demo was built at peterbilt on friday and will start the conversion next week. The truck will be on display at all major poker runs this year. Once you drive the pete everything else is like owning a bayliner. email me and If I am in your city or state I will arrange for you to test drive these trucks so you can see the difference.
I look forward to seeing it at Desert Storm.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Registered

You can choose the color of the truck, leather, and carpet to anything you want. Can even use the ford king ranch leather in brown or black. Prices will start in the high 130's including pioneer nav and all leather interior with seperate rear a/c. If you want the third row of seats you need to add in another $7,000. These trucks are only 1 foot longer than a new full size one ton pickup and the same width. But taller. I drive mine to the mall, movies and to dinner. Even you wife can take the kids to school in it. I will have two trucks on display at Desert Storm. I will also be at Jacksonville. With the long financing I can get your payment down to a pickup size monthly note. I can even throw in a copy of the CD convoy for those of you wanting to play BJ and the bear. I'll send Frankie Mc Swain to play the monkey.
The rear A/C is the way to go. I have a SportChassis and live in AZ. The stock A/C unit is not enough for the truck. I have done everything I can without installing rear A/C (white truck, limo tint on all windows except windshield). It gets a little warm in the back, expecially when the truck is working hard up the hills. Good call on installing that.

I have looked into putting a small RV a/c unit on the top and paint it to match. If it had one of these, you could hang meat in the truck.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 PM
Banned

Who is ready for an 2008 pete 335 with all the options for 138,000. That includes alot of items that are optional on the sportchassis. Trucks have the 8.3 cummins 330 hp with 1000lbs torque.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Registered

How much is the 385? Looked at one today, what an awsome rig.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be at the factory next week to develope a boaters version of these trucks, Is there anything that you the consumer would like to see done to these besides the things that we already do to them.
550 hp..mini toter quad cab tool room pintle..shower in toilet area.. fridge micro.. bed...mini toter..automatic...and take trade in....everything small....has to go down ramps....generator..mad outside lighting..385 pete...in motion sat.....mini toter...I loved my pete..I am going to put a tool room on the back of my toter...40 feet....can not ramp...I want to stay self contained....one rig...small..see what they say...
Old 04-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Banned

still have plenty of trucks for sale

Quick Reply: New Trucks for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.