Notices

So I have traded my truck

Old 08-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Cat

I believe Jeff is one of the only people that I know that actually owns trucks from all three manufacturers simutaneously!
I was until a few weeks ago.. I sold the Dodge Cummins. Presently have 2 GM's and 2 new 11 Fords with another 11GMC 1 ton coming.

Congrats on your purchase Cat.. they are good vehicles. My neighbor has the SRT-8 model, and Ive driven it a few times.. very cool car. Sandy wants the Plum Crazy Purple Challenger.6 speed manual... so thats what she probaly will get..Ill start looking at the auction first..
Old 08-31-2010, 05:58 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
I was until a few weeks ago.. I sold the Dodge Cummins. Presently have 2 GM's and 2 new 11 Fords with another 11GMC 1 ton coming.

Congrats on your purchase Cat.. they are good vehicles. My neighbor has the SRT-8 model, and Ive driven it a few times.. very cool car. Sandy wants the Plum Crazy Purple Challenger.6 speed manual... so thats what she probaly will get..Ill start looking at the auction first..
Well I got lucky. The previous owner traded for a new 300 and this was the first day on the lot(and the website) for mine. I just happened to get there right after they opened and made the deal quickly.

6 speed manual for Sandy LOL you'll be buying a LOT of tires! Props to her for wanting a manual(and to you for marrying a woman who wants a manual ).

I really like my tiptronic. I use it more for downshifting though. I think the transmission knows the rpm upshift points better than I do.

I'm missing that Cummins motor already. Five years behind the wheel of a Dodge diesel it's tough driving something else.

Last edited by Catmando; 08-31-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:16 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
Well I got lucky. The previous owner traded for a new 300 and this was the first day on the lot(and the website) for mine. I just happened to get there right after they opened and made the deal quickly.

6 speed manual for Sandy LOL you'll be buying a LOT of tires! Props to her for wanting a manual(and to you for marrying a woman who wants a manual ).

I really like my tiptronic. I use it more for downshifting though. I think the transmission knows the rpm upshift points better than I do.

I'm missing that Cummins motor already. Five years behind the wheel of a Dodge diesel it's tough driving something else.

you will get use to the change...easier getting in and out, parking, better fuel economy..just cant put 60 bags of mulch in the trunk. Sandy has always been a gear head, and she has owned many manuals. She said thats the only way to get one of those cars..best looking and comfortable between the Stang and Camaro, but I wish Dodge would have retroed the interior like the other two..I dont care its her car, and if Im good I get to drive it occasionally..
Old 08-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You were on the north end of Haulover beach meeting your boyfriend.

Just saw your response.

I've lived in South Florida since 1952 and never knew until now that the north end of Haulover was a gay hang out.

It has always been a topless beach for the European tourists...

But, leave it to a 66 year old flute player from Dallas to educate OSO that the north end of Haulover was a gay hang out.

Wonders will never cease.
Old 08-31-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wideawake
Just saw your response.

I've lived in South Florida since 1952 and never knew until now that the north end of Haulover was a gay hang out.

It has always been a topless beach for the European tourists...

But, leave it to a 66 year old flute player from Dallas to educate OSO that the north end of Haulover was a gay hang out.

Wonders will never cease.
Bulsh!t you didn't know. It's obvious.

Yes they own a lot of those condos around the Inlet.

I played trumpet, French horn, Trombone and Baritone. No flute, or skin flute such as you played.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned

Bulsh!t you didn't know. It's obvious.

Yes they own a lot of those condos around the Inlet.

I played trumpet, French horn, Trombone and Baritone. No flute, or skin flute such as you played.
Not what I was told. As to your instrument of choice.

So, I guess you've spent time there, to be able to make such an astute observation. Why is that, Cat?

Is that why your handle is CATMANDO? Cat's are usually in the closet. CAT MAN DO. Makes a person wonder?
Food for thought.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wideawake
Not what I was told. As to your instrument of choice.

So, I guess you've spent time there, to be able to make such an astute observation. Why is that, Cat?

Is that why your handle is CATMANDO? Cat's are usually in the closet. CAT MAN DO. Makes a person wonder?
Food for thought.
You were lied to by some f*ckhead who wanted to bash me with lies.

Yes I've been to Haulover, more than once.

If you want to know how cats operate I suggest you go hunting for the Florida Panther. At night. With nothing but your own wits to defend yourself with. Let's see how long you survive...
Old 08-31-2010, 06:17 PM
Banned

You were lied to by some f*ckhead who wanted to bash me with lies.

Yes I've been to Haulover, more than once.

If you want to know how cats operate I suggest you go hunting for the Florida Panther. At night. With nothing but your own wits to defend yourself with. Let's see how long you survive...
You obviously have a problem reading. I never said one thing about how cats operate. I was referencing your name Catmando, closets and gay hangouts on north Haulover. I was way over your head. Sorry for that. I thought you were quicker.

AS to your hunting analogy. Here's one you can participate in. Two guys at opposite sides of a forest. Each armed and it's night. You enter at the same time and stalk your opponent. Whoever comes out is the winner. A lot of fun, you game?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
Registered

Well I need to get it out on the road and run it on the four cylinder mode to see what that will get. In town here, running the a/c, it's probly 10-12. If he's getting 25-26 that gives me hope for mine.

No I have 18" wheels and Goodyear 225/60R18 tires. I just looked at Vredestein but the reviewer for the 18" tire said his would go maybe 25,000 miles. That sucks.

My ultimate goal is getting the Jetta TDI. I was working with Autobahn in Ft. Worth but they did NOT want my truck because they offered me rock bottom trade in price for it. So I went to a Dodge dealer thinking they would give me more and they did. Now when the 2011 TDIs come out I'll go back and see what I can get for the 300. If they try to screw me on that I'll just put it on Ebay and/or Craigs List and sell it that way.

This car is butter smooth and quiet. If I can figure out how to get over 20mpg on the hwy I might just keep it. I've gotten three compliments on it already at the gas stations. The HemiC badge commands respect even with the young adults.
10-12 are you kidding me? My 1500 5.7 Hemi gets 15 in Houston and I am in stop in go for 7 miles each way. I get 20-21 on the interstate at around 75mph.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 637 Likes on 297 Posts

We HAD a jeep comander w hemi got about 13 mpg maybe 14 w a good tail wind. MAYBE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.