Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Loadmaster Trailers (A+ experience!) >

Loadmaster Trailers (A+ experience!)

Notices

Loadmaster Trailers (A+ experience!)

Old 12-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Loadmaster Trailers (A+ experience!)

Just got home last week from a trip to Port Clinton, Ohio to bring home two new Loadmaster Trailers for our Formula's.

My father had been looking for a new trailer for his 382 and called a number of manufacturers and got quotes and information. We are a very small family business here and know that customer service is what pays our bills, so when we started getting all the information back from Gary Sr and Gary Jr at Loadmaster, we knew immediately who we would be going with. After seeing the quote that he got and how much trailer he was getting for the money, I decided it was time to add something pretty under my 292 and ordered one to be built right behind his.

There was never any unreturned phone calls or unanswered questions. They were an absolute pleasure to deal with. They finished the trailers one day before the completion date and stayed in contact even through all the storms and power outages.

When we arrived, Gary Jr gave us a full factory tour and showed us the difference in build quality and practices between Loadmaster and other manufacturers. They make about 275-300 trailers per year with a 12-13 person operation.

The build quality is really outstanding. We had a few custom touches added and they were great to work with.

The white trailer is setup for a 382 Fas-tech hull and the red one is setup for my 292 straight hull. They ordered the paint to match the colors from the Formula factory. Also had custom wheels ordered to match my Ecoboost F150. It was basically built around those wheels because I wanted a 16" rim but didn't want the boat sitting so high it looked like a mobile home. Also had them move the tie downs to the outside of the brakelights so the straps wouldnt rub the k-planes.

The white trailer has a 8" frame with a bridge on top. The red trailer is a 6" frame with a bridge. We added the bridges because it really makes a difference in looks and rigidity.

Thumbs up to a great manufacturer and a great buying experience. They will be building two more trailers for us in the next year.

www.loadmastertrailerco.com

Old 12-11-2012, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thumbs up

Nice
Old 12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered

Great to hear of such fabulous customer service. I met the owner of Prestige trailers years ago and came to know that company as a stellar business model. Sadly, when the boating market took a hit several years ago, they were forced to sell. True care for the customer seems to be vanishing these days! Great looking trailers!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts

great looking trailers!
Old 12-11-2012, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a loadmaster. Its a 2001 and still looks brand new. The paint has held up perfect.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those trailers are both very nice. Good review. Their service has paid off because you got a great trailer and are now telling people about it. Cant get better advertising than that.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Glad to hear about your experience. I'm driving down to pick up my new Loadmaster at the end of the month.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 647 Likes on 304 Posts

So when are you guys building a Bigger Dock?
That way your folks wont have to swim to their boat.

O and the House is lookn Good too!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Quinlan
So when are you guys building a Bigger Dock?
That way your folks wont have to swim to their boat.

O and the House is lookn Good too!

Thanks! Its FINALLY coming together. Now we can start on the inside.. I don't want to build a bigger dock, then they'd NEVER leave the lakehouse!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 168 Likes on 67 Posts

Bought mine from Gary in 07 and love it.
Attached Thumbnails Loadmaster Trailers (A+ experience!)-dsc01050-%5B1024x768%5D.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.