Notices

Should I stripe it or not......

Old 11-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Nate,
Thanks, how's the Sonic running, it's a pretty boat, congrats on her!
Dean

She is running great so far. Already the want for more speed but I think we all get that lol.

Really like the car brother. Have a few friends with them and they all run strong with or with mods. Also have a bud with a blower on one.....I will see if I can find the pics.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
Thank you sir. Its a 97 with 10k miles, 2nd owner, never been in the rain. Cosmetic mods: Gen 3 Wheels, 3rd muffler delete, skip shift delete, smooth tubes, shortened 99 shifter and knob, Mopar wires, a few other simple goodies.
I like the your Gen 4 and they can be bought really well right now, and NO to dual stripes on the verts., yes to single stripes. Enjoy, let the tires warm up before getting into it, swapping ends is common. Check tire dates and replace no matter what if over 5 years old. If you have the originals it's time.
Rob,
that's cool, i will be calling, and picking your Viper side of your brain. I want to do the K+N Typhoon cold air intake mod.

http://www.dragtimes.com/parts/K-N-6...043301861.html

And you are right we have been shopping for awhile now, and when I found this deal on e-bay, we jumped on it. It too, has never been in the rain or SNOW either.
Thanks,
Dean
Old 11-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Congrats on your new Viper! Beautiful car. I think every Viper owner gives a lot of thought to stripes. I think they look awesome and if it came from the factory with them, I think I would be totally in favor of having them on my Viper. But...I have thought a ton about it and I think the Viper is a plenty aggressive looking car. I decided to leave mine simple and clean. The curves alone get enough attention without a couple stripes.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Captain YARRR
Congrats on your new Viper! Beautiful car. I think every Viper owner gives a lot of thought to stripes. I think they look awesome and if it came from the factory with them, I think I would be totally in favor of having them on my Viper. But...I have thought a ton about it and I think the Viper is a plenty aggressive looking car. I decided to leave mine simple and clean. The curves alone get enough attention without a couple stripes.
Capt,
What year, and we need some pics sir!
Old 11-15-2013, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Dean
Here we go, Paxton Blower, Meth Injection,Custom Pipes Without Cats, Bigger Injectors, Dual Fuel Pumps and Custom Tune.[ATTACH=CONFIG]512534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512535[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Should I stripe it or not......-photo.jpg   Should I stripe it or not......-photo1.jpg  
Old 11-15-2013, 11:55 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by 999JAY
Dean
Here we go, Paxton Blower, Meth Injection,Custom Pipes Without Cats, Bigger Injectors, Dual Fuel Pumps and Custom Tune.[ATTACH=CONFIG]512534[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]512535[/ATTACH]
Jay,
Very nice, I bet that thing is a BEAST! I was just waxing on our's alittle bit over lunch....
Old 11-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Capt,
What year, and we need some pics sir!
2004 SRT-10 Belanger headers and exhaust

Old 11-15-2013, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm surprised at all the Viper owners on this site, good to know.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

Rob,
that's cool, i will be calling, and picking your Viper side of your brain. I want to do the K+N Typhoon cold air intake mod.

http://www.dragtimes.com/parts/K-N-6...043301861.html

And you are right we have been shopping for awhile now, and when I found this deal on e-bay, we jumped on it. It too, has never been in the rain or SNOW either.
Thanks,
Dean
Do your research on the Alley about the Typhoon set-up on Gen 4, from what I have read it's not a good mod and throwing money away. The stock airbox flows well and at speed is a better choice for ram air power. And I hope your car has never been in the snow!
Old 11-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
Do your research on the Alley about the Typhoon set-up on Gen 4, from what I have read it's not a good mod and throwing money away. The stock airbox flows well and at speed is a better choice for ram air power. And I hope your car has never been in the snow!
rob,
Thanks for the heads up! What I also want to do was this....

http://belangerheaders.com/home/vehi...20ROADSTER.asp

I had already bookmarked this. This what the Capt Y did on his 2004

And the guy I bought if from, wouldn't even take it out in the spring, until the town ran the street sweeper on all the local streets and hi-ways.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.