Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Financing sport chassis / summit hauler >

Financing sport chassis / summit hauler

Notices

Financing sport chassis / summit hauler

Old 10-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Financing sport chassis / summit hauler

So what kind of financing is offer on these rigs. I have seen a few 2004-2007 with about 100k miles for $50k to 60k. Seems like it would be a great rig since the Mercedes or the cat motors with allison tranny will run for 500+ miles. Plus from what I have heard an read they tow awesome. We put about 10k on a year towing to different events so it would last forever. Just wounderin if you can finance like an rv and get a 120 month loan. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-20-2017, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 621 Likes on 182 Posts

When i had my Cig i had a 07 sport chassis and financed it thru local bank just like a rv . They drive /ride awesome. turn better than a lot of pickups and get better mileage
Old 10-20-2017, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I figured rather then buy a newer 1 ton buy a sportchassis and never worry about a tow rig again. What length terms did they offer?
Old 10-26-2017, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I did a normal 5 year car loan through Navy Federal. If looking at a sportchassis, you may want to look for one with the 8.3 Cummins. I've heard the Mercedes motor is a dog. The CAT would be great too.