Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Anyone traveling from MI to northern CA that can transport bravo one drive >

Anyone traveling from MI to northern CA that can transport bravo one drive

Notices

Anyone traveling from MI to northern CA that can transport bravo one drive

Old 09-21-2018, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 339 Likes on 134 Posts

I guess we should just take him for what it is/where he is from. California: "Land of Handouts"... OK THIS IS SARCASTIC, But at some point, Californian's are going to realize why the rest of the US is Red and the cities are the only Blue spots.... Then again, probably not?

I am guessing 99.9% of the people on this site are self made, so yes understanding the "free thing" is VERY hard for most of us to understand. Need vs. want, is again the best explanation from us to you...
Old 09-22-2018, 10:22 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shipped 2 and 1/2 bravo-1's Houston to Cali for $167 + insurance strapped to a pallet six weeks ago, granted they were destroyed and wouldn't hold oil anymore, but still 300lbs weight. took a couple of calls to consolidators to get the price.
Old 09-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Yup very reasonable to strap a drive to a pallet and ship with insurance. Even cheaper if you ship to a business address vs. residence so if you have a buddy with a business...
Old 10-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too funy you questiond the whole thing..jumped on the bandwagon aftercthe first person with the rude , its sounds fishy comment.

then i show proof and now it is a need vs want issue..

whats the next excuse...

you can be as heartless as you want that is your karma coming back to you later not mine...

dont expect you to comprehend or understabd my situation. I could easily be heartless and rude too. I just choose not to..even though i am stuck and seems i will be for somectime at this point..would make it easy to be but i am not, Whats your excuse man...

seems pretty retarded to me...
Bottom line since 2012 when i got the boat from my disability settlement after 9yr fight after 3 months it broke, spent all my savings over and over repairing damn engine. Over and over..so frustrating i tell you..then i get it in working order and, now i put damn stock marine ac delco plugs in and one blew up in engine after 10hrs ruining ... i borrowed money to slap together another motor with used parts that now runs ok and then drive leaked and freezes...trust me if i had a choice i would not be asking anyone period. I am at last resort...and ypu know what , it never hurts to ask.. if someone has something spare to donate why is that a problem...reallly...

if you dont like it thats your issue man i have my own...im on perm disabity since 2001 i dont have mass income like you or most of you and ont, I got what i got and get what i get per month...period.

you have no idea what i deal with...lets hope you never do.

Originally Posted by Griff
I never believed your outdrive wasn't broke. It is not a NEED though, it is a WANT, just like a boat.
If you needed food, clothing or shelter, and were looking for help, that's one thing. But you joined OSO a month ago looking for free outdrive

Maybe I'm a heartless SOB, but not in a million years would I ask a bunch of strangers for a donation for a WANT.
Heck, I wouldn't ask my closest friends or family. I'd figure out a way to handle it or I'd go without my WANT.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bajaholic
I guess we should just take him for what it is/where he is from. California: "Land of Handouts"... OK THIS IS SARCASTIC, But at some point, Californian's are going to realize why the rest of the US is Red and the cities are the only Blue spots.... Then again, probably not?

I am guessing 99.9% of the people on this site are self made, so yes understanding the "free thing" is VERY hard for most of us to understand. Need vs. want, is again the best explanation from us to you...

your so clueless and a tard, you have no idea i voted for potus do not agree with this state but i have to live here. I am not on free gov welfare,snap, i am permenantly diabled huge difference..shows your ignorance..

you know what they say about assuming right, ony diff is you can take the me out of assume this time.

while the fed gov, and state of cali, and others give so many people welfare to keep having kids some have like friggin 6 kids man get everything free and money, way more then i get or even had growing up.., they pay for illegals want to give them free medical that i dpnt even get, give min wage increase for jobs that are for learning to work not to make it a career. Yet people like myself who paid into disability (not a hand out) hardly get a raise and when we do it is 1.5%..

I dont qualify for any food stamps or any other help yet all those libtards get all of it..i have to use all my little money for my sons ,school,ins,bills, ect. not myself...leaves me nothing..
Old 10-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
Shipped 2 and 1/2 bravo-1's Houston to Cali for $167 + insurance strapped to a pallet six weeks ago, granted they were destroyed and wouldn't hold oil anymore, but still 300lbs weight. took a couple of calls to consolidators to get the price.

what company? I call lots could not find under 4- 500 other then ups but then it was over 300..
Thank for the info..i still have hope..

not that i have that money anyway and have not heard from the guy to donate the drive either, may have changed his mind after thecrude guys questioning my motives and think i am lying...somepne probably got it themselves...its ok thought some like to be haters.

really thanks for the info
Old 10-09-2018, 02:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me

Yup very reasonable to strap a drive to a pallet and ship with insurance. Even cheaper if you ship to a business address vs. residence so if you have a buddy with a business...

thanks for the info..appreciate it. What company did you use...
Old 10-09-2018, 04:41 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The price will vary by carrier weekly, google pallet freight consolidator then call with pallet dimensions and weight, product code should be reduction gear machinery or marine machinery