Notices

Manning Trailers

Old 02-01-2022, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fandango
All, trying to bring this one back on track a tad. Has anyone ordered or know of someone who has ordered a Manning in the last 6 months?? PM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.
fandango feel free to PM me, I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts I guess...
Old 02-01-2022, 08:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
My buddy is having the same issues.
Bought a new to him cruiser mid summer , ordered a trailer and was told it would be ready by the time he needed to pull the boat out of the water .
A month after he had to borrow a trailer to pull the boat ut and take to storage he was told it`s in paint .. I think that was september/october.
Last week he got pics, no paint , bare metal, looks like they just finished building it .
So yeah . whatever you hear , probaby bull$hit. and he must be months behind.
My buddy said email was the only way he could reach him.
How about having your buddy get on here so we can hear his side of the story. Everyone always has a "buddy, cousin, brother, friend of a friends friend..."
Old 02-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 4,864 Likes on 1,376 Posts

You`re right I made the whole thing up.
Don`t really give a $hit about your trailer, OP asked for feedback on Manning. He`s not coming on here bashing manning before he gets his trailer finished that be pretty dumb.
Good luck with your build , let us know in 6 months how it`s going
Old 02-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Registered

Speak of the devil…Matt emailed me today and said they will be starting on my any day now. I knew back in October when I gave the deposit that it would be 12-14 weeks. So if I have it by mid/end of March, then I’ll be happy.
So far so good with my experience with Matt and his team.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparazaider
Speak of the devil…Matt emailed me today and said they will be starting on my any day now. I knew back in October when I gave the deposit that it would be 12-14 weeks. So if I have it by mid/end of March, then I’ll be happy.
So far so good with my experience with Matt and his team.

They must have changed their email address. Without airing dirty laundry I have issues with a gooseneck trailer they built for me and thought I'd give them 1 last chance to make it right. I literally emailed them this afternoon, planned on stopping there tomorrow.

My email to them bounced, something about server rejecting the mail..dunno, tech aint my thing. I was using their "info@ email.

For the record, I've been a big supporter of theirs on another thread here on OSO. I hope to continue to be but aint holding my breath.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
That’s a badd ass picture!

Subtle yet very powerful.

Great looking trailer and report too.

+1

I don't know JBraun personally, but I've seen that boat in the "live" and can tell you as sweet as that pic is, it doesn't do the boat justice. Ginger is absolutely stunning in the water...definitely one of my favorite Cig's all time.

Didn't mean to go back off track but I couldn't help myself..and I did PM the OP re his question.

Cheers
Old 02-02-2022, 12:54 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 549 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparazaider
How about having your buddy get on here so we can hear his side of the story. Everyone always has a "buddy, cousin, brother, friend of a friends friend..."
Wow, with only 5 posts you want to get on here and say something like that... Manning has had a more than a few issues through the past on trailers and yes I do know someone who waited WAY to long on a trailer from them. The excuse was no axles are available and meanwhile Heritage Trailers here local to be was building away. Yes the same axles as Manning said there were non of. So I agree on "I hope you don't need that trailer this summer". I have had a Manning trailer and it was a nice one for the record
The following users liked this post:
Griff (02-02-2022)
Old 02-02-2022, 05:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 641 Likes on 300 Posts

Here is my Manning. Ordered it new in 08 when I got the boat. Been fairly happy.
Not real happy w bow stop. I like the Myco style much better. Mine always seems to work the strap loose for some reason. Then nose bounces. I added another tie down eye bolt and seems to have helped. Also, some of the bunks don't make full contact w bottom.
I also added the box. and of course, the lights. I ordered w 2 spares- A MUST for any trailer IMO if you travel anywhere. Can't imagine what they build them for today. I am not sure, but I can't imagine mine was much more than 10-12K in 08. I priced a new Myco just for kicks the other day for a CC and they said something like 24K and 8 months lol
As for my 29 Outlaw I had- I bought a Heritage trailer for it- tandem, 16" wheels and was Very happy with it. They build a good quality trailer too.
Old 02-03-2022, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 957 Likes on 513 Posts

Manning, Myco..........why bother when you can get a quad axle Rocket!

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...ow-o81045.html

I had a Nextrail triple that served me fine for 6 yrs under a 6500 lb boat but it made some serious creaking noises when turning. I couldn't imagine having a 42 MTI (20K lbs loaded?) and making a sharp turn with a quad axle bolt together trailer.

The boat is beautiful, one of the sharpest 42's I've seen, love the blue!
Old 02-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 4,864 Likes on 1,376 Posts

Originally Posted by bencini231
Wow, with only 5 posts you want to get on here and say something like that... Manning has had a more than a few issues through the past on trailers and yes I do know someone who waited WAY to long on a trailer from them. The excuse was no axles are available and meanwhile Heritage Trailers here local to be was building away. Yes the same axles as Manning said there were non of. So I agree on "I hope you don't need that trailer this summer". I have had a Manning trailer and it was a nice one for the record
My invisible friend also got the axle excuse as if there`s no google and he can`t look that up.Plenty of axles available.
He probably also missed when I said my invisible friend was told it`s done and going in the paint booth in September and 2 weeks ago he got a pic of it finally done , not painted... soooo moral of the story, what manning says and the truth are 2 complete opposite things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.