Velocity Owners News >

Velocity Owners News

Notices

Velocity Owners News

Old 11-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
Rick, I know it is a ways off, but I am looking to make the trip to Lake Norman in 08. If you can, keep me/us posted on that. If you want to try the props that I have on your 22, just let me know, I will get them to you. Thanks for the info.

Dwayne
From the link Mark provided Lake Norman looks to be July 19. Thanks for the prop test offer. I spoke to Jim Benny (my engine builder) and he told me I was over propped so I'll be looking for a smaller pitch prop to spin the engine at ~ 5,500 RPM next year.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Rick can i get Jim"s number i want to call him about my velocity wanna ask him for a couple dyno sheets thatnks
Old 11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Bill!! Like I said, the boat looks good now and you have the right to be very proud of your work. It was man made, and we all have bad days, if you know what I mean. No sense in beating a dead horse!!!

What's up with Philly?

Dwayne
Old 11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Revelocity
From the link Mark provided Lake Norman looks to be July 19. Thanks for the prop test offer. I spoke to Jim Benny (my engine builder) and he told me I was over propped so I'll be looking for a smaller pitch prop to spin the engine at ~ 5,500 RPM next year.

Thanks Rick. Like I said, the 4 Blade I have is a 22P, just let me know.

Dwayne
Old 11-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Registered

Sick Stinger, the pics above are of the single engine 32 I was telling you about. Shoot me a PM if you want.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Registered

WOW thie is beating a dead horse.LOL But here goes one more time HYPER. I have only used info on here that you made available to me buy your post ( welcome to the internet) You have one of the nicest and quickest 320's around 1996/2007 or whenevr you have officially finished it from front to back as you say. Ragged has also stepped up and said that he sold you that boat fully aware of the road ahead of you. (MY hat is off to you because me and 95% of the people on this site niether have the skill or the money to fix it). Curt P.S. to follow
Old 11-14-2007, 06:08 PM
Registered

As far as you making personal remarks about me I was glad to see i did't have to even defend myself on any of those accuzations.( THANKS EXCESS ENERGY)I have never been in any other boat other then those 2 mentioned That was'nt mine. I have only looked at 2 other velocity's that i did not buy. Sorry for shopping for a deal. As far as finances you brought that up so i was proud to answer you and then you did not even care.(i was disappointed i thought you actually cared) LOL
Old 11-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Registered

So let me try and sum this all up. If you post it on here it is no longer private or personal. And anyone can use your own statements against you. With that being said you bought the basket case as is and made it into the gem it is today ( i would say as good as new)( spokesperson) I would hope that you got it for a hell of a deal in such condition. Also i'm sure you had a little left over from the check for the imco purchase to help out with the transome repairs. So with this all being said i will end my own rant on this topic. Curt
Old 11-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Registered

Thinking to myself!! (Hmmmm! I should have saved the posts before all the edits! )

Sorry, I am going back to work now!!

Last edited by DKerns; 11-14-2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Because I can!
Old 11-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey Curt/

Quick Reply: Velocity Owners News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.