Old 11-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking the same thing... See ya around . Curt
Old 11-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Cool

Hey Rick so when do you and the wife want to get together,before or after the holidays.Do you want to go to Philly or somewhere down in Md like last year,let me know.I am sure all of the usuals would like to get together and have a few laughs and plan for next summer.If you can get some commitment from the Carolina boys to come up here for Velocity Fest I will also make the trek to Lake Norman with you as well as Steve said he would like to possibly do that and it sounds like some others are wanting to do the same,let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there and I will get a hold of Brian also.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Oh Deere
Like This?
Oh Deere, the boat looks awsome. Any new improvements with it? Have not heard any news on it lately?

Dwayne
Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Registered

Are any of the Velocity owners going to SML in May. We are thinking about making that trip as well. Depends on how buisness is by then!
Old 11-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Hey Rick so when do you and the wife want to get together,before or after the holidays.Do you want to go to Philly or somewhere down in Md like last year,let me know.I am sure all of the usuals would like to get together and have a few laughs and plan for next summer.If you can get some commitment from the Carolina boys to come up here for Velocity Fest I will also make the trek to Lake Norman with you as well as Steve said he would like to possibly do that and it sounds like some others are wanting to do the same,let me know what you are thinking and we can go from there and I will get a hold of Brian also.
Let's shoot for after the holiday rush in January again. I'll get people's input on where and when. Hooking up with everyone definitely makes the dead of winter more bearable! We can start planning 2008 then.

Rick
Old 11-15-2007, 09:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thats gonna depend on if mine sells before then. I've lowered the price to $26k......ouch. Anything less and i'm not selling it, things just aren't moving.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey shore i know what you mean not in the boat market but everything else economy sucks its all i have to say. Shore what did u get for numbers after the 540 all said and done. Its looked nice going together
Old 11-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Banned

I sure hope the temper tantrums have ceased, would be nice to know I could come to this manufacturer forum and conversate with a mature bunch.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Its all good
Old 11-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Registered

Wet Rat, I am pretty sure everyone got it off of there chest! Now we can get back to the good stuff!!

Quick Reply: Velocity Owners News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.