Velocity Owners News >

Velocity Owners News

Notices

Velocity Owners News

Old 11-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey D whats up with the single 32. Still wondering about it.
I called Steve Stepp yesterday no call back as of yet.........
Old 11-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey Rick thanks for Jim's Number
Old 11-15-2007, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey D whats up with the single 32. Still wondering about it.
I called Steve Stepp yesterday no call back as of yet.........

Check your PM's!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey shore i know what you mean not in the boat market but everything else economy sucks its all i have to say. Shore what did u get for numbers after the 540 all said and done. Its looked nice going together
650hp and about 81mph. Was never able to get an accurate gps reading b/c my gps was slow to get up to speed, then batteries died and i never tried again. It runs fantastic, and if i could keep it i would. We go to closing on our new house next week though and that means we have 3 mortgages to pay. No place in the budget for a boat until after we sell our other two homes. Someone's gonna get it for a steal. Basically the same i paid for it when it had a 10yr old 454 in it.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DKerns
Oh Deere, the boat looks awsome. Any new improvements with it? Have not heard any news on it lately?

Dwayne
Thanks, they did a sweet job on the boat. I only had time to put on @ 5 hours since I brought it up North. Just droped it off at the factory last week. Merc is going to try shorter spacer in lower unit and larger diameter prop. They have been rather sloooow in prop production. I will probably go down in a few weeks and partake in some more testing.

Last edited by Oh Deere; 11-15-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Registered

Good Luck Oh Deere! Keep us posted!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
Ragged, I am glad to hear that you were honest about the wet transom. That just makes it a little harder for me to understand this whole ordeal?!?! My 1986 did not have any of the holes in the transom sealed and it is not rotten! But the transom assy. has never been off and was/is sealed. Were the transom assy's ever off of the 32 when you owned it. Was the exhaust ever changed when you owned it. Not that those questions are relavent but I would be curious as to what the answers are. If I remember correctly, the boat didn't even have matching drives when you sold it. (Could be mistaken?)

Dwayne

My boating involves the boat being in the water for the season which is different than in for the day then back out on the trailer, may have something to do with the deal. But then most boats are able to get wet without any major consequences. Nothing was ever touched, changed, or worked on the transom, cut outs were just never glassed up or caulked from the factory, period. When Bill purchased the boat one drive was blown, and another used Bravo 1 was purchased and installed, with his knowledge. His plan from the begining was to install XR's or the Imcos, the used Bravo was just to get him going till he was able to get things organized with the heavier drives.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:16 PM
Registered

Thank You! and Sorry!
Old 11-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
My boating involves the boat being in the water for the season which is different than in for the day then back out on the trailer, may have something to do with the deal. But then most boats are able to get wet without any major consequences. Nothing was ever touched, changed, or worked on the transom, cut outs were just never glassed up or caulked from the factory, period. When Bill purchased the boat one drive was blown, and another used Bravo 1 was purchased and installed, with his knowledge. His plan from the begining was to install XR's or the Imcos, the used Bravo was just to get him going till he was able to get things organized with the heavier drives.
Peter thanks for telling the truth and stopping the I dont want to believe rumors.PS I saw the new HOT ROD man that thing looks SWEET,good luck,I just wish my phone rang a few weeks ago about the old one,we will talk soon but until then,take care and stay warm.
Bill
Old 11-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh Deere,what gear ratios are you running in the drive.

Quick Reply: Velocity Owners News

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.