Just returned from Sanford >

Just returned from Sanford

Notices

Just returned from Sanford

Old 11-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just returned from Sanford

Took my 320 to them to assess the damage. The underside is an easy fix, the cabin floor has to be replaced from the entry to the V birth, water got in the cabin, softened the floor 3/4 through.
Oh Deere--saw your ride in the yard--looks good!!

I really enjoyed Kenny, he's wide a$$ open. Don't know if Steve was having a bad day but he wasn't very personable, never bothered to introduce himself or otherwise, looked at the cabin and went back in the office--nice way to please your clients!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Wet called steve about 4 days ago still now return call...... stall i wait or just say F-Him or call back oh the question to be answered
Old 11-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 41 Likes on 21 Posts

I met him there,he was nice to us,wife and kids,maybe a bad day tripps
Old 11-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Registered

give Steve a chance he is a very nice man an you can take what he tells you to the bank. Kenny is the go to man in the shop he is always wide open. they have a lot going on teying to get tghing ready for the boat shows this time of year but it is a good time to let them do some fix up work for you. all i can tell you is i took mine down there 3 years ago and they did everything i ask for less then anyone here at home.

when i came to get the boat it was ready and and they had even pumped gresse in the wheen bearings and aired up the tires all i did was hook up and tow home.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wet Rat, Sorry to here all the problems with your 320, Hope it all works out in the end.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes280
give Steve a chance he is a very nice man an you can take what he tells you to the bank. Kenny is the go to man in the shop he is always wide open. they have a lot going on teying to get tghing ready for the boat shows this time of year but it is a good time to let them do some fix up work for you. all i can tell you is i took mine down there 3 years ago and they did everything i ask for less then anyone here at home.

when i came to get the boat it was ready and and they had even pumped gresse in the wheen bearings and aired up the tires all i did was hook up and tow home.
I agree with Mike with respect to Steve. First of all, there are many presidents that just aren't accessible to us regular guy customers and Steve is one of those that tries to be. Steve is very busy during his 12 hour work day and out of neccessity, needs to be very economical with his time with customers. That's really Kenny's role - which he does very well. Steve doesn't BS, he's concise and gives you the straight story having been in the industry for 30 years. Truthfully, I think this is of greater value then exchanging pleasantries. Too many people talk the talk but can't walk the walk!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Banned

Talked to Kenny 20 minutes ago--Steve's out with the flu that Kenny gave him. The bottom damage is fixed already, floor will be done beginning of next week so I can do the TOT run. Kenny must have read my thread, apologized for Steve, but no need if he's sick. Kinda glad he didn't stay and associate, don't want his germs. LMFAO!!
Old 11-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Registered

Thanks for the compliment on the boat Rat. Soiunds like things are coming together well with yours. Good luck with it.

I deal with both Steve and Kenny on a regular basis with very reasonable response. Kenny let me use his office for the day a few weeks ago when I was traveling and he had two phones growing out of his head the entire time.

In general, Kenny is the go to guy. Both Steve and Kenny have a lot going on, so be patient.

I can relate to it...it is not always easy to get back to everyone quickly. I still owe Steve a call back from last week.