Velocity at Lake Norman?? >

Velocity at Lake Norman??

Notices

Velocity at Lake Norman??

Old 03-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity390
We're setting up a block of rooms at the hotel near where the Saturday night party will be. I'll give you definite info after the meeting. There will be stuff going on Friday night, details to follow after the meeting!!!!!!!!

Next time you see the boat, stop and say "hi". We will be in Northeast for the "Thunder on the Bay" run in June. And again for "Rock the Bay" in September.

Thank you for the info again. I look forward to hearing from you after the meeting. As for the local events here, I am sure I will make it down to scope out the hardware at both of those events. I will stop to say "Hi"!!
Old 03-25-2008, 07:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I hope it's ok to jump in on ths forum since I'm a Baja owner. Is this event the same one as the fun run or poker run that I saw on another web site? Or is this just a Velocity run? I know last year there was a fun run that was in Poker Run America which I think Velocity might have been the main sponsor. My wife and two kids are planning on coming down around July 19 and either try and be part of the event or if nothing else check out all the boat that are in it. I never hae been in a fun run or anything like like but think it would be a blast even if I'm the last boat. If this is a poker run what would the cost be for each boat?

Thanks
Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by STUCK
I hope it's ok to jump in on ths forum since I'm a Baja owner. Is this event the same one as the fun run or poker run that I saw on another web site? Or is this just a Velocity run? I know last year there was a fun run that was in Poker Run America which I think Velocity might have been the main sponsor. My wife and two kids are planning on coming down around July 19 and either try and be part of the event or if nothing else check out all the boat that are in it. I never hae been in a fun run or anything like like but think it would be a blast even if I'm the last boat. If this is a poker run what would the cost be for each boat?

Thanks
this is the same run and yes we have all brands of boats . we will have more info after the meeting on the 6'th
Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Who's putting it together, CPBA?
Old 03-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by socalstone
Who's putting it together, CPBA?

Yes, we are putting it together. Same format as last year, we should have registration up soon. Trying to hammer out the final details. Trying to get everything set up earlier this year.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by STUCK

Thanks
A little more info.

Yes, this is the run that was in PRA magazine. Yes, Velocity is heavily invoved, but all brands are welcome. We call it a fun run simply because it's basically a guided tour of the lake, the poker part happens Saturday night at the party. Don't know for sure of the cost yet, but it will be under $300, I can gaurantee that. You would definitely have a good time.

But, like I said before, there will be a lot more details after our April 6th club meeting
Old 03-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thanks. I'll keep checking on here plus another site that seems to have a lot of N.C boaters on it.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

OK I Think we're in. I need the official info for my 15 yr old daughter.

Will there be any other girls that age and will there be boys there that age?

OH ......Cute or hot boys.

Hanging out with the family is not quite appealing enough.

If there are boys there I'll need resumes sent via email.....
Old 04-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vicious22
OK I Think we're in. I need the official info for my 15 yr old daughter.

Will there be any other girls that age and will there be boys there that age?

OH ......Cute or hot boys.

Hanging out with the family is not quite appealing enough.

If there are boys there I'll need resumes sent via email.....
yes there is always kids of most all ages
Old 04-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I talked to excess energy today.We are both planning to dag our boats to NC .Hoping a lot of you folks will plan to join us !!

Quick Reply: Velocity at Lake Norman??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.