Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Need Opinions...... >

Need Opinions......

Notices

Need Opinions......

Old 03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is a pic of the completed panel. We added red welt cord to the tops of each panel. The two screws are not seen once the panels are in the boat. They will be covered up by the rear seat. This is going to completly change the look of my boat. I will be having the rear grab handles powder coated to match the charcoal vinyl and the seat bases will be powder coated to match the silver vinyl. (The picture shows the top of the panel as being real wavy.... It isn't. It must be the way the flash is reflectibg off of the carbon fiber pattern)

Last edited by low_psi; 03-11-2011 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered

I just noticed the welt cord needs to be trimmed for the top of the small cross panel by the speaker. I will make sure that gets done...
Old 03-11-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks really nice! I may consider doing that to my velocity 220 in the future.

Originally Posted by low_psi
This panel is supposed to be 100% completed tomorrow. I will post a pic of it then. I have changed my mind on colors numerous times. I actually changed my mind on placeement of colors on seat and sundeck once again today. Everytime I change my mind it cost me more $$ as he keeps having to order in new material. But in the end, it will be well worth the wait, and extra $$ I have spent to make sure it is EXACTLY what I want.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

I like looks good.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered

Here is a picture of the back bench seat. The old cushions are pictured to compare the old with the new. (sorry for the grainy picture, my Blackberry is a POS).

Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you make me jealous as this is what i want to do . They look killer i think you are going to be glad you did away with the white.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Registered

I agree, it looks great!
Old 04-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

I also had the arm rests (where the cup holers are) on the back seat covered with the silver carbonfiber. Before it was that white grainy plastic that always looked dirty.... In the picture the hole has not been cut for the cup holders yet. I will send them to the powder coater to get the same red that my gauges have. But currently they are inside the boat and it is still under wrap..... Damn it this Michigan weather!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man that looks good. I'm in the same boat right now - trying to re-design my interior. red and black are my key colors with light gray. I like white though, so will keep that as my main. Looks great. love that side panel.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Registered

Well, finally I was able to get a few parts picked up from the upholstery shop. He is still not done............. But the work he has done is very nice.
The weather has sucked anyway so it isn't like the upholstry is holding me up. I will have the other side panel and back seat installed by tomorrow.
I added a second set of Kicker 6.5s to the Front of each panel and eliminated them from under the rear seat. Obviously, as can be seen in the
picture I have some wiring still to do. I looks worse than it is. Just have to connect the speaker wires and the LED wires.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.