39 - "Enforcer" >

39 - "Enforcer"

Notices

39 - "Enforcer"

Old 09-01-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I'm sure, that's why all the records and trophys are in Stepps office. Steve has had his share of sucess, but check the records, not even close.

Far as my old boat, I said close. New owner has claimed well over on here and for some strange reason you never call him out on the number. I've never claimed to have run "over". I might still own the boat had it not been for the chit workmanship that caused the transom to turn to mush. Ask Hyper if he did not fix that.

Had lots of good times in the Velocity. Wanted a Fountain when I bought it but just could not afford to do so. Got what I paid for and was fortunate enough to be able to make the move years later. Looking back, no regrets, like I said, had a lot of fun with the boat. And I supprised a lot of Fountains back then as well.
I have with my eyes seen 1 42 and 1 35 fountain with bad transoms and the 42 was only 4 years old. I have much respect for Reggie , bottom line Steve did not have the backing or desire to be a Reggie. Hell Steve is still in business , how is that working out for Reggie.It has got to suck when you can't even use your on name but hey he's got the trophys. What i got to ask is if your are in love with your boat why do you spend so much time over here stiring up chit with velocity owners . Oh and when you want to see a Fountain owner cry watch when we go by him in his stagered 35 with 525's and the x so high he is breaking shafts everyother weekend . Oh and we are in a 280 with a single in it do you want vids or pics because i got them If you know your fountains then you know how fast a stagered 35 is so do the math as to how fast the 28 is Bye Bye
Old 09-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Registered

When / If you ever get one feel free to bring it on up.

Should I book you a slip soon?
read my above post As Tom will tell you i don't bullchit .35's have not been a problem with a little old 28 so hell i know a 39 will do it been in them when they did and behind the wheel when they did. you are playing in my back yard so bring it down here . i don't go to the fountain forum and talk chit .
Old 09-02-2011, 05:10 AM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Mikes 280 pretty much covered it. Reggie lost his company because of his ego. He could not stand to get BEAT. His boats got plenty of ASS WIPPINGs even in his on back yard by VELOCITY'S................................ I'm sure there are plenty of fountians out there with mushy transomes............ I'm glad you own a fountian, because we don't want you. Go back over where you belong.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

At one time there were quite a few Velocity owners up around here. Pretty tight group, did a lot of boating and runs together, was a part of it as well. The one thing that I never fully understood was the general feeling amoungst the group that all other brands were chit, and the owners were the same. More than a decade later the general attitude seems to be the same. Never understood it then, still don't. Maybe you guys can explain that to me.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Registered

At one time there were quite a few Velocity owners up around here. Pretty tight group, did a lot of boating and runs together, was a part of it as well. The one thing that I never fully understood was the general feeling amoungst the group that all other brands were chit, and the owners were the same. More than a decade later the general attitude seems to be the same. Never understood it then, still don't. Maybe you guys can explain that to me.
i do not feel that Fountain is chit at all in fact i would on one and be proud of it. I love there 38 and the 42 damn nice boats and fast , but they are not the only brand out there . One reason fountains are fast is they are small for there size everyone knows that. The next reason is Reggie put a ton of time and money in them to make them that way . Reggie is one of the top marine brains in the world and i am proud to say i have set with him, and talked to him many times, as i said i have nothing but respect for him. Oh and he and Steve have a ton of respect for each other , i have seen it more then once. I was at Fountain when he set the record and was in at the dock when he cam in after setting it and Steve was to . There is a lot of things i Don't like about my boat and would chang , did Steve try some things that did not work get YES , you owned one the 32 was a hand full to drive over about 75 but so is a 28 with over 1000 hp so i am used to it . I have a friend with a 29 fountain with 1270 hp the boat runs on rails at 112 mph but it can bite you to . All i am saying is you come here and never have anything good to say about velocitys so why bother , if i hated them as you do i would just play in the fountain section. Have a great Labor day and do some boating. MIke
Old 09-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered

All boat brands have there issues !!! some are just more publicized
Old 09-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

What kind of **** are you smoken, you have that statment turned around totally backwards. Bob.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by EXCESS ENERGY
What kind of **** are you smoken, you have that statment turned around totally backwards. Bob.

Maybe true, but you have yet to answer the question I put forth.

I have never met an owner of any brand that hates Velocity guys soley based on the brand they own. So you explain it to me, just so I understand where you're comming from.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

You are the problem coming on here and boasting about your Fountain and how inferior your Velocity was . How that production thing was your dream boat . No one wants to hear you disrespect their brand of boat as you often do here . I think the problems aren't with brands as much as it is some of their owners . If I go on the Fountain forum and rag on their boats , I wouldn't expect a warm welcome from them . Don't be so suprised that people here seem to be hostile toward you after the crap you write .
Old 09-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks for the info guys. I wasn't trying to start a chit storm. Just wanted to get some info on the boat and am trying to learn about Velocity's in general. I enjoy my 35, it is fun to drive and is easy to get around with. I am looking at the different options out there for my next purchase. It doesn't sound like I could go wrong with the "Enforcer" for a full tilt poker run boat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.