Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
So I call Velocity..... >

So I call Velocity.....

Notices

So I call Velocity.....

Old 08-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to agree that the crew at velocity are top notch individuals. I'm on my third Velocity in over 20 years (an 84 velocity 22, a 2004 V-220 and now a 2006 V-290) and even though I've not purchased a velocity directly from them, Steve and everyone there are always willing to answer questions and to assist in any way possible.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same Here... Kudo's to the Velocity team.. i'm currently in Orlando for my family Vacation and u know you have to make that Priority trip to the factory...it's nothing like getting that factory tour from the Owner and GM themselves :-) .... I think i convinced a few of my buddies to go Velocity as well...and they were just going for the ride..lol
Old 08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1,445 Likes on 804 Posts

And they will work on fountains to!

Had them put a couple of strainers in, I found a leak a few days latter and they had me bring it back.

Had it done the same day in a few hours, great group. I live pretty close and drive by the place once a week,,,,,,,,,, nice to have a great builder that close.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A short story on the Stepps. My wife and i were on a short weekend vacation in Key West earlier this year.We were having a great time and posting pictures of our trip on Facebook. Kim Stepp happens to a friend of mine on the site. Kim saw that we were in the Keys the same time they were and a few short Facebook messages later we meet up for lunch and a BLAST!!!!! We sat and talk boats,our familes,meet some of there friends that were there with them.Man oh Man it was a great unexpected treat to spend time with the STEPPS.

Oh did i happen to mention that i don't own a VELOCITY anymore since i sold my 280 back in 09.Goes to show what kind of people Steve and eveyone at Velocity really are.It doesnt matter if you have one of there boats or not once you own a VELOCITY your in the family for life!!

I cant say enough about what kind TOP NOTCH service you get when you buy a VELOCITY. Or what kind of great all around people are at VELOCITY.I am boatless at the moment but when im ready for another boat it will be a VELOCITY a 41' sounds about right. :-)

Below is a pic of my wife Chris and i and the Stepps at lunch.
Attached Thumbnails So I call Velocity.....-stepps-us-keys.jpg  

Last edited by Thongfellow; 08-23-2012 at 07:23 PM.