Notices

Velocity?

Old 03-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can't go wrong with a Velocity. They make an excellent product backed by excellent customer service. I can't say enough about Kenny and Steve. All emails and all questions are promptly answered, even if you didn't initially purchased directly from them. Yesterday I called the factory to ask a specific question about my 290 SC and Steve stopped what he was doing, to address my question.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly, I am going to be downsizing to a 22 with an egg beater due to business opportunities, but there is a 390 in my future.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by modvp
Yesterday I called the factory to ask a specific question about my 290 SC and Steve stopped what he was doing, to address my question.
You can argue, hull design, ride quality, finish, design, speed, etc on any of the boats you listed, but what modvp said above will win me over every time.

I've called there, stopped by the shop, and emailed multiple times... Steve, Kenny, Kim (Mrs. Stepp), and everyone there goes out of their way to do whatever they can to help.

If you're needing a minor push in one direction or another, this says it all. New or used, if you buy a Velocity, you are always appreciated as a customer with the crew at the factory. Customer service is top priority for them and it shows.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

I searched and studied for months before buying my Velocity. They are very well made, with a fast hull design. Nice deep cockpit. Easy to get to the bow as you can walk along the sides. Cool air induction moulded in the engine hatch is a nice feature. I love the way it drives and handles in choppy water. Mine has the big windshield, which I think doesn't look the best, but I really like the protection it provides. Quality products used for guages, tabs, hydraulic steering, battery mounts, engine mounts, etc. I am very happy with mine.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone for all the great info, I really appreciate it.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 180 Posts

I am another happy Velocity owner. The support from the factory is fantastic and as a bonus, with all things being equal, A Velocity is as fast or faster then the competition!