Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
alright who is comming  to the velocity poker run >

alright who is comming to the velocity poker run

Notices

alright who is comming to the velocity poker run

Old 08-06-2002, 07:39 PM
mmo jo

Sounds good lets all hook up. I spoke to Joel R. and thats what he is going to do. Give me a call friday 239-340 -0796 .Because I dont have a clue where Im going!!!

Old 08-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Revel, are you the guy who has the 26 with the Evolution motors. If so I just bought the only other V-8 O/B 26 left and would like to come check out your boat and pick your brain on these things since I have never owned one. I live in Warminster, let me know if it is you and that would be cool! If not we should just hook up and go out on the DE river, let me know!!
Old 08-07-2002, 03:43 PM
Registered

Tony, was that Bob Powell's boat you bought, twin outboards(V8s)
Old 08-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Tony,

I run a 320 on the Barnegat Bay at the NJ shore. I was on the Delaware River this past weekend for the NJPPC's Philly to Chesapeake City Poker Run. I really enjoyed the smooth water and nice scenery south of the DE Memorial bridge!

I'm hoping for the same conditions, except cooler this weekend.

mmjo - I give you call when I get close to Kent Island. I'll try to help out but I'm not real familiar with the area either. Ken Temple and the guys at All Pro know the area much better. Are you staying at the Comfort Inn?
Old 08-08-2002, 10:36 AM
Registered

Mark, No I bought the only other one in the country(so I was told) from a marina in Hollywood, FLA. I am trying to locate Bob just to check out his rig and pick his brain on stuff. I have seen his boat once in the river. Mine has twin 300 limited editions on it and I was registered for this weekend until on my way to the Philly run lost an engine (no compression on two cylinders) Any help with V8 parts would help! What do you run?

Revel, I used to run in barnegat when I had my 22 Velocity(Terminal Velocity) stopped using it 3 yrs ago and haven't been out there since. Sold the boat last year and picked up a 26 this year and looking to find other local people with "real boats" to hang out with.
Old 08-08-2002, 05:39 PM
Registered

Tony, I run, well actually VelocityMike drives and I work the throttles on a 22ft with twin 2.5s. We were there last year, red 22 with twin mercs.

We are registered for this weekend but it will be close. Got the new powerhead on yesterday, had to work half day today, messing with the timing and other items tonight, hopefully tomorrow will be a long day of break in. We are trying to make it
Old 08-08-2002, 09:02 PM
Registered

Is that the old Art lilly race boat, if so I met you guys a few years back in Baltimore for the race, at that time I had my 22 with a worked mod VP on it. I lost compression in two cylinders and am trying to free them up with powertune and it seems it might be working. good luck with the powerhead and have fun this weekend, I will be there next year for sure.
Old 08-09-2002, 08:21 AM
Registered

Tony, damm small world. But yes, thats Art's old "Joker" race boat. He really set it up nice, of course you know one person can do both but it makes it so much easier and controlable if two people are operating it.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:17 AM
Registered

Originally posted by TonyM
Mark, No I bought the only other one in the country(so I was told) from a marina in Hollywood, FLA. I am trying to locate Bob just to check out his rig and pick his brain on stuff. I have seen his boat once in the river. Mine has twin 300 limited editions on it and I was registered for this weekend until on my way to the Philly run lost an engine (no compression on two cylinders) Any help with V8 parts would help! What do you run?

Revel, I used to run in barnegat when I had my 22 Velocity(Terminal Velocity) stopped using it 3 yrs ago and haven't been out there since. Sold the boat last year and picked up a 26 this year and looking to find other local people with "real boats" to hang out with.
You finally located me, yeah come on down and check out the boats, unfortunately I will be riding with my buddy in his 30, but I would be happy to talk with you anytime.

Thanks Bob Powell
Old 08-09-2002, 09:48 AM
Registered

BOb, unfortunately I won't be down there this weekend but do want to talk to you. WHere in PA do you live? Have fun this weekend, by the way are you riding in Scoundrel or another 30 this weekend.

Quick Reply: alright who is comming to the velocity poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.