290SC in classifieds >

290SC in classifieds

Notices

290SC in classifieds

Old 07-27-2020, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 290SC in classifieds

I've posted my 290SC in the classifieds.

I bought it from a great guy on hear who kept it in better than new condition. I've tried to do my part the best I can and I'd say it has to be one of the nicest Velocities out there.

For more info and pics call me (better to text first) at 713-301-6689. Also take a look in the Velocity classified section.

Happy to talk about my boat or answer any questions....I've trolled here for many years, but never said much.

I wanted to spend more time with the Velocity family, but too many toys, and just not enough time.

Just as feedback to the group, I've had good luck with this setup. The 600SCI and IMCO SCX seem to pair well. I like the K-planes and used them a lot.

Only issues I've had are the Merc IGNA1 coils, which I just bought a full new set and will be replacing next weekend.

I also just bought a new Merc Maximus 28 that I'm testing. I like the Cutting Edge props, but have thrown a few blades. The Hydromotive 29 is my go to speed prop, but they are nearly impossible to get new these days.
The following users liked this post:
hogie roll (07-28-2020)