Miami Boat Show >

Miami Boat Show

Notices

Miami Boat Show

Old 01-30-2003, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doc, Key West???

I also thought about going with the FPBC, but I had already made other plans and could not change my reservations. I hope to put in somewhere in Miami or further south maybe even around Marathon and do some boating. I have just ordered the blue charts to go with my map, so I can stay in the water and not on land. The only problem that I have now, is where to keep the boat from Friday evening (14th) until monday after the boat show, so I can pick it up and head out. What are your plans or have you made any yet?
Old 02-09-2003, 11:19 PM
Doc

Ken thanks, I will call. Veloicty 260 Marco? When? Steet, dont

Old 02-09-2003, 11:34 PM
Doc

Lets try that again, Steet, nothing is definate yet. That damn thing called work keeps getting in the way of my play time. I would love to hook up with some fellow V owners in the keys or go on that poker run but this trip I have to wing it. I own two businesses and windows of opportunity are hard to come by. Im open to suggestions.