Miami Boat Show >

Miami Boat Show

Notices

Miami Boat Show

Old 01-07-2003, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Boat Show

Hey, Any of the velocity guys going to the boat show and then on boating somewhere for the rest of the week? I am coming down from N.C. and hopefully going on to keywest on monday. I would like to hook up with other velocity owners and do some boating. (doesn't have to be velocity) Planning on a full week on the water. thanks
Old 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
Registered

going to the show on thursday will be driving over from gulf coast, where I am staying at condo. The only boat I have acces to down there is a 36 grand banks. 8mphtopseed
Old 01-25-2003, 07:49 PM
Doc

Steeet, Im trying to get to the show and the poker run with the FPC, want to see how the weather goes. Im in Atlanta my 28 velocity is in naples for the winter.

Old 01-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Doc

velocity 260 cmon Ive got room

Old 01-26-2003, 06:33 AM
Registered

steet, Ive been speaking with some velocity owners and may have a few velocitys that want to go to key west. I wish that I could go but I will be at the show about 4 days after it ends. give me a call at the factory 407-321-1340 Kenny
Old 01-26-2003, 09:54 AM
Registered

Default Miami

Doc , I wanted to do the FPC trip, but already had all my reservations locked in at Key West. I am picking up my boat at the factory on the way down. I am working on a location to store my boat for Fri. Sat. and Sun nite while at the boat show, then pick it up and go on down to Key West. I may put it in somewhere from marathon on down. I have a slip in the Galleon marina for the rest of the week.

Ken, I will give you a call on monday. Thanks
Old 01-28-2003, 10:57 PM
Doc

Steet, This boat show and poker run were just an excuse to stop freezing my ass off in Atlanta. I have a condo in Naples and I keep my 280 down there for the winter. My girlfriend and I went down for Thanksgiving then Christmas and New years. We only have lakes where we live so any chance for salt water action were in! Im not familiar with the waterways on the east coast so I thought it would be wise to go with a group. Thats why I was thinking of that FPC poker run. What do you think?

Old 01-29-2003, 06:33 AM
Registered

Doc, I have done the trip with FPC once and have gone myself 2 or 3 times Ive run inside through the mangroves and outside offshore. Its a Great trip and not hard if you want give me a call. 407-321 1340 Kenny
Old 01-29-2003, 05:26 PM
Registered

hey doc maybe I can catch a ride I will be in Marco Island for a day or 2. Very familar with naples area we go up there on the slow boat all the time. All day trip there and back at 6-8mph. Pretty bad when the dolphins can pass you.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:39 PM
mmo jo

Yal want to shake them up buy my 390 !

Quick Reply: Miami Boat Show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.