Beware!!! Mesa racing engines aka mesa balancing >

Beware!!! Mesa racing engines aka mesa balancing

Notices

Beware!!! Mesa racing engines aka mesa balancing

Old 11-10-2019, 08:29 AM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Just looking at bearings they can't possibly be new with oil caked residue where both halfs meet.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by 2jz
Just looking at bearings they can't possibly be new with oil caked residue where both halfs meet.
never heard of that before,clevite bearings have a date stamp indicating when they were made.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts
Question

looks like the op is awol,maybe he did not get the response he was looking for.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 1,022 Likes on 421 Posts

I had some friends with a 39 searay that blew a motor. They installed a new Jasper rebuild and I told them to replace the oil cooler and lines.

Went in in one ear and out the other.

I think about bout the fourth motor they heeded my advice
Old 11-15-2019, 11:11 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

OP was last on here on 11/11/19 with no response. If I were a mod I'd delete the thread.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Offshoreonly members I hope everyone is well I haven't been posting as I used to we are so involved in the shop and the work going on that I just don't have much time . I was just today called by a long time customer and friend who told me to look at the BS story posted about a job we were involved with . This same customer sat in my office for an hour as I had explained what had caused the damages to his engine in detail showing him every aspect of the failure and explaining why the damages were not covered by any type of warranty. Unfortunately more and more people today believe when they don't get their way and have others work for them for free to repair the damages caused by their lack of knowledge and or stupidity they sit behind a keyboard and defame the person or busyness who has been involved . This person has the nerve to post an estimate which he never had the work performed as laid out in the estimate but first opted to have us build him a new short block assembly which I will provide a copy of the proper invoice . Then after myself asking to bring the heads in a free inspection so not to install the heads from a blown up engine on a new assembly he brought the heads in were we found the heads to be what was expected junk. Replaced valves, guides, springs and fully remachine the heads then he asked to install the heads on his short block. We did not build a complete engine we did not dress the engine we did not install electronics oil system and wait yes we did not dyno tune the engine .I can imagine how clean the oil cooler was after two blow ups and I can also imagine how good the tune was and I can also imagine how good the exhaust manifolds that were leaking water for the first two blow ups were. Now let me ask a question the man post our email conversations were I state the engine has to be dyno tested and field tested before placing back into service and then comes back and says I told him if the engine was 9.8:1 compression he would not have to retune. Man how does anyone have the lack of courage to come on to a known forum such as this and actually write this crap . I appreciate everyone who actually knows me and what we stand for here who has stood up for me.
The following 4 users liked this post by MESABALANCING:
DRAG (12-21-2021), Holy Smokes (12-08-2020), obnoxus (12-11-2020), Padraig (12-06-2020)
Old 12-01-2020, 04:44 PM
Registered

Default In

The following users liked this post:
articfriends (12-05-2020)
Old 12-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Registered

Again as you can see no dyno no complete engine assembly no dress up work .
Old 12-02-2020, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Looks like Very Fair pricing ! I wont do it that cheap! Some customers are better off at someone elses shop.
You did no wrong , and everyone can see that.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 144 Likes on 96 Posts

I think that most, if not all of us gave you the benefit of the doubt. I’m still anxiously awaiting the conclusion of your LS builds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.