Notices

Who Makes / Sells Stainless 15 -20-gal Tanks For Meth

Old 03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best Fab Inc.,Bartow,FL...1-800-788-4577

Florida Marine Tanks....305-620-9030

I can vouch for Best Fab,never dealt with Florida Tank. However, have heard they do good work.

The aircraft hand/fill hole may be an option worth considering. The hand hole should be large enough to reach into for cleaning.

Best may have a sump (lower circullar area for trapping sludge/water and a method for draining off the bottom without disturbing the fluid above) design.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CcanDo
Best Fab Inc.,Bartow,FL...1-800-788-4577

Florida Marine Tanks....305-620-9030

I can vouch for Best Fab,never dealt with Florida Tank. However, have heard they do good work.

The aircraft hand/fill hole may be an option worth considering. The hand hole should be large enough to reach into for cleaning.

Best may have a sump (lower circullar area for trapping sludge/water and a method for draining off the bottom without disturbing the fluid above) design.
thnx Lloyd dont think we'll be needing to reach in there to clean it we"ll be using 100 % clean Meth right out of 55 gallon barrels into these tanks ...

Last edited by RunninHotRacing163.1; 03-09-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: spelign
Old 03-09-2008, 03:31 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cig is progressing nicely. Dave should be hard at work on it this week. I keep promising to start a thread on the project in the Cig section- maybe tonight.

If you want to paint polethylene, use a product called Bulldog. It's made for painting automotive plastic. Basically a spray-on adhesion promoter.

I'm assuming you're setting up a water/alcohol injection system. The only downside is if they stop working- if you've got boost and timing set for the injection and you forget to turn it on, you'll have a problem. You might consider a pressure switch and warning light to let you know if you have a supply issue.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Cig is progressing nicely. Dave should be hard at work on it this week. I keep promising to start a thread on the project in the Cig section- maybe tonight.

If you want to paint polethylene, use a product called Bulldog. It's made for painting automotive plastic. Basically a spray-on adhesion promoter.

I'm assuming you're setting up a water/alcohol injection system. The only downside is if they stop working- if you've got boost and timing set for the injection and you forget to turn it on, you'll have a problem. You might consider a pressure switch and warning light to let you know if you have a supply issue.
Good news and good luck on the Cig BIG Daddy its in good hands with Dave hopefully his hangover is gone by morning ...we need pics

The Bulldog hopefully will work , we used it this morning on a set of Saleen valve covers before we painted them but the' re a hard plastic , the Polethylene fuel cells i have in the chevelles for the strip expand & contract with the heat , and have drooped as much as 1" so i dont know if the paint will crack . Its a Fast Solution Jegs/Summit 3 days there here .

The injection system we have wired & plumbed to 1 rpm switch for H2O & another 1 for the METH ... trying to make it goof proof ..... (get it ?) u got it .....