Looking to move up- Sell/Trade 26 Velocity

Notices

Looking to move up- Sell/Trade 26 Velocity

Old 06-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Looking to move up- Sell/Trade 26 Velocity

IM selling my Velocity with the 572. Its a tall deck motor with a callies crank. Has oliver rods, je pistons, clevis bearings. Motor is studed from top tp bottom. Heads are dart pro 1's with full crane valve train with stud girtles and 1.7 gold series rockers. Has a jessel timing set up on it. Lifters are Inski Red Zone solid lift set up. The blower is a 10-71 BDS making 6 lbs of boost@ 6200. Carbs are 1050 dominator series with a GT Performance flame arrestor.

Has a full digital ignition set up with limiter at 6K. MSD billet slip collar dist. and the taylor race "409" wires. Heavy duty vibration resistant coil and denzo race plugs.

The Drive is a Bravo1 with imco internals, rex marine dual pick up drive shower, has fresh royal purple oil and a nose cone set up. Heavy duty u-joins also were installed. Prop is a 28P hydromotive.

There is dual ram add on hydrolic steering that is made by Lathem marine. The tabs are hynotic power planes that have indicators on the dash. Trim switch up dated to the throttle handle and also the tab switches were also up dated to stainess ball rockers.

Motor and intercooler both have gil hi flow sea stariners with the pressure blow off for the intercooler not to put to much pressure inside the cooler. The is a gauge on the back side of the cooler if pressure was ever a question.

Fuel is a Holley Black with a BG reg, with dual outlets to the carb rail. There is 1/2 to the pump. And from the pump its all 5/8 hose.

I can get pics and answere any questions about the boat. Also has a full tank of 93 in it. Im selling to boat to go bigger. I also added a scoop to the sundeck to allow the blower to fit and had it ghost flamed and cleared with the boat colors.
Asking 36000 obo. I do have my eye on another boat so im willing to talk on price.

Here is the kicker. I have a Bravo XR and 32 labbed Bravo1 that was bought for the boat. Its an Xr that has been re worked by Max machine with all upgrades. From the tower to shower and even the beefy front plate. If i get a fair price for the boat this does gor with it. And the other drive stays with the boat.

Last is the trailer. Its a 99 ameri trail that wasnt bought and used untill 2006. I just repacked all the bearings new seals. Tires only have about 1500 miles on them and its a surge style brake set up.

I will post pick soon as i can but until then i have them in email
Thanks
-Mike