Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Wanted
Trade my land 2.27 acre, 100% upland lot  Golden Gates Estates in Naples Florida >

Trade my land 2.27 acre, 100% upland lot Golden Gates Estates in Naples Florida

Notices

Trade my land 2.27 acre, 100% upland lot Golden Gates Estates in Naples Florida

Old 04-15-2010, 09:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade my land 2.27 acre, 100% upland lot Golden Gates Estates in Naples Florida

GOLDEN GATE EST UNIT 71 E 300FT OF TRACT 2
e mail me for pictures [email protected]
The home in the front(corner) is mine and there is a house across the street. the land is 100% uplands meaning its dry and buildable, we had an environmental test done.Here is the legal description on the lot: Golden Gate Estates Unit 71 E 300FT of tract 2...
I am looking to sale my 2.27 acre, 100% upland lot , full of beautiful pines located in Golden Gates Estates in Naples Florida My land was valued at $160,000 a year ago The lot is down the street from an "A" Elementary and Middle school.Call me for more details GIOVANNI CASTELLANA 239- 285-3706 or e-mail me at [email protected]
The beach is approx. 17 miles away. You can log onto ExploreNaples.com to see all the amenities near by. You have Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park where you can fish off the beach, Boat ramp , jet ski or just hit the beach. Also you have Picayune Strand State Forest with campgrounds, trails, etc that is 9 miles away from the property. There is a local Pizzeria and Supermarket just 4 miles from the land. And It's just a 10 minute drive into the city to the Publix ,Target and Dining.The Coastland Center Mall is 16 miles away .The property is in Collier County which is an A school district. The Elementary and Middle school are located just down the street