looking for an engine

Notices

looking for an engine

Old 05-27-2010, 08:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looking for an engine

well i junked my engine a couple of weeks ago so i am looking for an engine nothing fancy would like to have 400 to max 500 hp and fuel injection i dont have a bunch of money but i am in the process of selling a few things to raise some more or possibly trade what i am trying to sell ( 2002 yamaha grizzly 660 atv has a winch and plow about 900 miles mostly used to push a sprint car and do a little plowing in the winter looks almost as good now as it did when i bought it ) i can be reached at 419-721-1778 or [email protected]
Old 05-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ed,

Is it running at all? Will you be on the water this weekend?

On a seporate issue, I have all the Baja decals you ordered ready now.

XT
Attached Thumbnails looking for an engine-imgp0136.jpg   looking for an engine-imgp0134.jpg   looking for an engine-imgp0137.jpg  

looking for an engine-imgp0138.jpg   looking for an engine-imgp0139.jpg  
Old 05-27-2010, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave no it has 2 dead cylinders i thought about putting new plugs in and just running it until it completely blew up but i dont know about that hate having to call tow to be towed back in i think i am going to see if Adam can pull it next week and maybe pull the pan and heads and see just how bad it is but i think i burnt 2 pistons if you want to just mail me the stickers let me know what i owe you total and i will send a check to you thanks Ed
Old 05-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
well i junked my engine a couple of weeks ago so i am looking for an engine nothing fancy would like to have 400 to max 500 hp and fuel injection i dont have a bunch of money but i am in the process of selling a few things to raise some more or possibly trade what i am trying to sell ( 2002 yamaha grizzly 660 atv has a winch and plow about 900 miles mostly used to push a sprint car and do a little plowing in the winter looks almost as good now as it did when i bought it ) i can be reached at 419-721-1778 or [email protected]
I have a 98 7.4L MPI that I will let go cheap, low hours, ran perfect when I removed it. Just decided to upgrade power. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you pictures and details.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

thruhull that would work that is what i have now only mine doesnt run LOL let me know the details you can email everything to me direct at [email protected] thanks
Old 05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Registered

thruhull that would work that is what i have now only mine doesnt run LOL let me know the details you can email everything to me direct at [email protected] thanks
Sounds good, I will snap a couple pics this evening and send you an email with the the engine history & details and my contact info.

Tosh
Old 05-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Time to call Ben.....
Old 05-31-2010, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

well thanks to thruhull looks like i will be back on the water in a short while THANKS Ed
Old 05-31-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered

well thanks to thruhull looks like i will be back on the water in a short while THANKS Ed
Glad I could help and it was nice meeting you Ed, glad you made the trip back safely. Looking forward to some pics of that Baja out on the lake!
Old 06-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Registered

Ed, You are starting to make me feel good about any of the issues I ever had. I hope the rest of the year goes better for you.