WTB Purple steering wheel >

WTB Purple steering wheel

Notices

WTB Purple steering wheel

Old 04-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Purple steering wheel

Looking for a livorsi [momo?] purple grip steering wheel. 3 spoke with 6 bolt mounting.
They were sold by Livorsi for years but have since been replaced by the new hi- tech versions. I'm looking for the old school version new or good used condition. Hub not important. [email protected]
Old 04-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Registered

Default WTB Purple steering wheel

Looking for older style purple livorsi [momo] 6 bolt style steering wheel. New or good used ok [email protected] Thanks.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have one, pm me. I will be out of town for a week so I can get back with you after that
Old 06-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Registered

Default Purple steering wheel

Looking for the older style Momo 6 bolt pattern that was also sold thru Livorsi. The entire grip area is purple cushioned vinyl. Thanks. [email protected]
Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holden, I dont know about that one, but i just got the momo ponza in purple w/ hub, hard painted purple but brand new. 150 really nice, 6 bolt i think. ebay
Old 06-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Registered

Yes, you can get them pretty easily. Just as your asking for, all purple grip with 3 spokes either polished or brushed.

Try speed and custom marine. They are an advertiser here and sell on ebay as well, if you don't see it ask them. That is how I got my new wheel and at a better price than other places!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230046533018?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2F i.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D230046533018%26_rdc%3 D1

This listing is blue but read it, says they have purple. New, $159.

Last edited by Baja226sport; 06-05-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:12 AM
Registered

Thanks guys. The ponza style has a kind of hard grip other than where two of the spokes meet [which is black]. The one from e-bay appears to have that kind of surface all the way around if I'm not mistaken. Back in 97' when I rigged my Pantera Livorsi sold a full cushion grip momo wheel in purple. I may be dreaming or living in the past but I would love to find that exact one if possible! If not I'll have to move into the modern era and just deal with it. Cant blame a guy for trying! Thanks.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Registered

For what it is worth, even the part of the new wheels that look like a hard surface are kind of soft. If you grip on them really hard you can squeeze them in if you know what I mean.

I have seen the other wheels your talking about, look around, UFLEX boat some of the old patents, might find them still making what you want.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Btrhd
Thanks guys. The ponza style has a kind of hard grip other than where two of the spokes meet [which is black]. The one from e-bay appears to have that kind of surface all the way around if I'm not mistaken. Back in 97' when I rigged my Pantera Livorsi sold a full cushion grip momo wheel in purple. I may be dreaming or living in the past but I would love to find that exact one if possible! If not I'll have to move into the modern era and just deal with it. Cant blame a guy for trying! Thanks.
Let me look when I get home. I had an all purple wheel that came off one of my cigarettes and is similar to what you describe. Just cant remember if I still have it or I sold it.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Registered

Thanks for checking, let me know what you find.